Match Thread: Lincoln City v Tranmere Rovers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Tranmere Rovers

Surprised sky can do a live game kicking off at 3pm. Might have that on the other screen...

I hope the imps fans are buoyant, loud and positive today. Lifting the team, rather than transmitting tension... we really are in a great position to go for it. Uti

Think the rule only applies to Saturdays. Decent call on having that game on another screen.

Funnily enough confident because of the lack of confidence among the comments above. The atmosphere is better when we don't just turn up expecting an easy win and we play better too.

Thinking along similar lines. All the party talk ahead of the last 2 matches didn’t sit too easy with me. Setting us up for a fall. It is just a matter of when though. Today would be good!

Thinking along similar lines. All the party talk ahead of the last 2 matches didn’t sit too easy with me. Setting us up for a fall. It is just a matter of when though. Today would be good!

Yep. A worrying sense of self-entitlement has crept into our fan base, and people rock up expecting us to hammer teams. I even heard someone say we were ‘poor’ at home the other day. I’d take 6 odd home defeats in three years as ‘poor’.

Anyway a bit of nervous tension today should get the atmosphere going.

Is today's game not on iFollow (UK) due to it being a Bank Holiday? Asking for my dad who couldn't get a ticket.

This feels like the one for me - a beautiful day at the Bank, the squad fired up, wise words and a masterplan from Danny and Nicky and nearly 9K Imps roaring us on....

Just checked the Tranmere OS and Norwood has a torn groin muscle, Ridehalgh a knee injury and Ellis's injury not detailed. They may be having to resort to Plan B looking at that....

Just checked the Tranmere OS and Norwood has a torn groin muscle, Ridehalgh a knee injury and Ellis's injury not detailed. They may be having to resort to Plan B looking at that....
they also lost mccullough for the season a couple of weeks ago. perkins injured against mk dons... could be staggering to the finishing line with walking wounded, similar to us last season