Match Thread: Lincoln City v Scunthorpe United | Page 28 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Scunthorpe United

For home friendlies wouldn't it be an idea to stream on youtube? A platform that definitely handle it and everybody can connect to...........and gives access to the Imps to a much wider audience. Non City fans tuning etc.
I think that would work fine if it was free to view, as per Saturdays friendly, not sure how possible it is to do pay per subscription on youtube.

Plus it was pretty obviously Walsh who scored that first goal even at the time. I assume the commentators were stuck in the hut at the other end of the pitch and not watching the feed at the same time? I'm sure most of us on here could now identify the new faces bar the occasional youth player so shouldn't have been too much effort

Plus it was pretty obviously Walsh who scored that first goal even at the time. I assume the commentators were stuck in the hut at the other end of the pitch and not watching the feed at the same time? I'm sure most of us on here could now identify the new faces bar the occasional youth player so shouldn't have been too much effort

I know it is regional BBC commentary but they really are poor. In jokes are not good listening and listening to Charlie Cairoli and Joseph Grimaldi would be preferable they at least advertised themselves as clowns.

A few clubs have opted out of iFollow and provide their own service. No idea how this compares to iFollow, pricewise/club profit. I'm sure it will have been looked at. Wasn't it mentioned somewhere it was a test?

Always good to have some competition, but it has to work.

A few clubs have opted out of iFollow and provide their own service. No idea how this compares to iFollow, pricewise/club profit. I'm sure it will have been looked at. Wasn't it mentioned somewhere it was a test?

Always good to have some competition, but it has to work.

Do the poor Oldham fans have to watch the season on a pitch side phone camera like at the weekend?!