Match Thread: Lincoln City v Peterborough United | Page 12 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Peterborough United

And to echo what others will be saying. Joe Morrell. What a performance that was. Getting a 10 in rate the players from me. Struggling to recall a better central midfield performance by anyone in a City shirt in over four decades of watching

That is magnificent. Scared the dog shouting when Grant's free kick went in. Superb fightback. What a great result
I scared the wife!

Cracking match, excellent performance, feedback from mates at the game says atmosphere was tremendous again, MAP out to the crowd afterwards, sense that it's coming together? 6 points off Posh with a game in hand, 9 clear of Tranni.

Not going to get carried away but as we're the only League 1 game on Saturday if we get the three points there we'll be three points off the play off and above The Mackems.
See what two wins can do for the thought process!!!

Following the sending off the game was exciting because of the relentless pressure, but in all honesty this side can play better than that.

I was watching on ifollow but I also had Soccer Saturday on in the background. I agreed with Bianca Westwood when they went to her after our fortunate equaliser that it had been a nothing-game till then.

Obviously can't fault anyone for effort and commitment, but a lot of the football in the match was mediocre.

Great, and important, win though.

Following the sending off the game was exciting because of the relentless pressure, but in all honesty this side can play better than that.

I was watching on ifollow but I also had Soccer Saturday on in the background. I agreed with Bianca Westwood when they went to her after our fortunate equaliser that it had been a nothing-game till then.

Obviously can't fault anyone for effort and commitment, but a lot of the football in the match was mediocre.

Great, and important, win though.

Yes we played better last Sunday but that was a typical blood and thunder League 1 match. We were trying to be inventive throughout I thought and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but I wouldn't use a term mediocre at any point

You getting spoiled by La Liga????