Match Thread: Lincoln City v Leyton Orient | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Leyton Orient

Nothing happening for us in midfield - notably from Bishop and Moylan. We don't seem to be winning many challenges either.

We need to keep it at 0-0 to half time.

Our set pieces have been so poor today.

Really not clicking at the moment. Get to half time and hopefully Skubala can sort them out.

Just reading the pop-up on iFollow about racism. Not sure that I am likely to hear any in my living room that I will need to report to the match-day officials.

HT. Not a good half. Orient’s plan is clearly to disrupt our play with some dark arts and physicality, but we’ve made it easy for them by our passing game and composure lacking a cutting edge. We need to up the intensity and passing, using the width better. MS and the coaches have a job to do during the break to get the team firing. We are really missing Erhahon’s fight and composure and, at the moment, Bishop Mandriou and Moylan just not clicking. Must admit I as worried about this game so I hope we can sort this out for the second half.

Orient the better team but still 0-0 so no worries we’ll improve from here.
We obviously missing Erahon even if you don’t really notice.
Not sure what Orient have to do for the ref to give a yellow, Beckles has had two lectures. And only 1 minute added time is just daft.

Orient have turned up with a game plan and are playing well within themselves at the moment and they have created the majority of the gaol scoring chances. Halftime talk needed and perhaps a rotation of positions between Bishop and Moylan may help. Other scores in League 1 are not causing any damage at halftime.

Take 0-0 at HT because we have been second best for the majority of that half. We need to keep 11 on the pitch as House is lucky not to have a yellow and there are one or two challenges going in.