Match Thread: Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers | Page 28 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers

Yeah I saw that .The sort of remark you expect from a Village idiot probably just returned from a long day of bale chucking and finished off by rogering his Mothers Sister in the pig shed .

Nailsworth area is home to rugger bugger men and mums that drink expensive white wine during the day! It’s ok as they are all middle class so it’s allowed.

their forum is in outrage that they lost by that score - almost feel like registering to tell then it was the patched up imps and not usual team

Forest Green and their supporters must have felt like we did against Liverpool - pity we couldn't get a seventh goal.

Good to see some of the play in the opposition penalty area turned into goals - we've been building up to something like that.

While they played well enough I didn't think either Gotts or Archibald did enough to show they should be starting games. Melbourne did a lot of good things but one or two not so good - put it down to being a bit rusty - and I tend to think he'll be first choice left back when fully fit.

Are we having a goal of the game competition? Difficult to choose.