Match Thread: Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers | Page 27 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers

another l2 team gets the treatment.
after the first ten minutes, very enjoyable to watch the attacking football. keep progressing like this and it won't be long before imps will be doing similar to mid-table and below league one teams (as they almost did to crewe).

some great finishing today. johnson's goal, the double back heel goal for scully, and jones' finish from a ridiculous angle. grant's goal was a real top end l1 finish that we have seen go in against us a few times - scoring from that distance gives teams something else to think about when defending.

NEXT!

That was a great fun match. Really enjoyed that and got to see more of our squad. I hope you and your families are all well and bearing up under these tough times. Keep an eye on mental health issues. Thanks for your company this afternoon. I’m off to make a chilli con carne. That’s after downing a bottle of wine. What could possibly go wrong ❤️⚪❤️⚪❤️⚪
Wine con carne? Take care, Stevie.

They might as well just give Grant player of the season now!
He's definitely the Grant from his Notts County days, superb.

Much improved this season but won't get my vote until he is man of match in games we really need a man of match performance from him (for me he disappears slightly when the going gets tough eg Liverpool and Portsmouth).