Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bowers & Pitsea | Page 21 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bowers & Pitsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hakeem was charged with match-fixing alongside Moses Swaibu but was acquitted. I think he was at Whitehawk with Swaibu at one point.

Great knowledge Scotimp…thank you. It makes sense to me now.
Is Moses still detained and didn’t Delroy Facey get convicted too?

A lovely touch, I hope the moaners feel ashamed of their comments.

Not one bit would be my response. From LCFC's perspective I would argue we need every thousand pounds we can to stand any chance of making a play-off push. It would have been nice if more money had been generated from the tie, so B & P and LCFC would benefit more. One thing that I think could have been better would be pricing. Rather than £10/£5/£2 ,my view is that it should have been £12/£6 and £3. I,m sure that the overwhelming majority would have been prepared to pay a bit more to help LCFC and B& P with an extra 20% gate revenue.

A lovely touch, I hope the moaners feel ashamed of their comments.
Not at all, I very much stand by what I said. Because all the school ground bully’s grouped together on here and tried to decry various peoples opinions because it didn’t go with there opinion, I do not care, life is way to short.

Last edited:
Not at all, I very much stand by what I said. Because all the school ground bully’s grouped together on here and tried to decry various peoples opinions because it didn’t go with there opinion, I do not care, life is way to short.

Poor lickle righty snowflake bullied by the lefties. Boo hoo.

The criticisms were perfectly valid points to make.
And I shared them for a while. However, the generosituy shown to Bowers & Pitsea, and maximising our own club's income are not opposites. That wonderful act of generosity turned into some superb PR for the club (even though it wasn't sought). And that great PR in turn will lead to more money coming into our club - investors will find a popular well run club with a great wider reputation much more attractive.

I will never be bullied by the loony left, it’s water of a ducks back to me. What are you protesting about tomorrow?

You say reap the benefits, what benefits exactly are Lincoln reaping, apart from a thank you from the Bowers manager.

Thus proving my case. You know the price of everything and the value of nothing. Typical Tory.

I haven't even published the stats from this match, and I'm not even sure I can be arsed. I'm sick to the back teeth of some of the shit on this site, I really am.

Status
Not open for further replies.