Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bowers & Pitsea | Page 20 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bowers & Pitsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, for example...

"From a personal perspective I find this astonishing, our club are desperately trying to raise funds for the new Stacey West development, people put earlier on, that they would buy a ticket to give the club a tenner, even if they weren’t going to attend, and according to this they have given another club this hard earned money. A couple of the challenges yesterday could of put Bishop and Bramall out for the season.

If we were buying and selling players for millions I would totally agree with it, but when the club is asking fans to buy bonds and do fundraising, I don’t get it."

I'd like to quote Notty when responding to Hulloutpost here, but cannot, as I am a
moderator/member of the alert team. Why on Earth shouldn't we show a little compassion for a lower league team?

It is also 'could have' not 'could of'!

Sounds like the contents of my wardrobe.

I'd like that to be true but a I've always imagined you as a knitted tank-top, mauve nylon shirt and flared brown cords kind of guy.

Feel free to post pics to prove me wrong.

Heard the radio five bit with Adrian Childs and someone from Bowers & Pitsea, their manager I think.
Anyway he spoke very well of Lincoln and how the club, the fans, and the general public had treated all of their players & officials.
Nice of him to come out publicly with those thank you's.

Interesting selection at number 15 for Corinthian Casuals on the bench tonight at Bowers? Is there something we should know or is it a case of can we play against you every week?

Status
Not open for further replies.