Match Thread: Leyton Orient v Lincoln City | Page 10 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Leyton Orient v Lincoln City

Still very difficult when your outlet ball is Adelakun and Vale. I get why we've played as a 5 at the back as that's what we are doing as neither can hold onto the ball
There must be one player in this squad that can hold the ball up. Surely

We need to change the formation and go 2 up front or it's just going to be coming back at you non stop.

From what I've seen that seems to be the formation with Smith in a midfield 3 and Vale and Adelakun as a 2. Unfortunately Adelakun has been so far away from Vale it doesn't look like it

From what I've seen that seems to be the formation with Smith in a midfield 3 and Vale and Adelakun as a 2. Unfortunately Adelakun has been so far away from Vale it doesn't look like it

There's no way that can true, surely.
Is he trying for a record for the only ever forward never to get in the opposition box in a single game.

Another stupid yellow card. In fact, one of their players stopped us from taking a free-kick in the first half and didn't get booked. At least be consistent.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, come on City let’s put some more life into it. Get forward, create and at least put a decent cross in.