Match Thread; Fulham Vs Forest, sponsored by £100m in Premier League money | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Fulham Vs Forest, sponsored by £100m in Premier League money

Brilliant result and the team defended like their lives depended on it, my stream dipped out just before they scored bit nervous at the end but held out. 3 tough away games 5 points not too shabby.

Really tough away game and I'm disappointed we didn't win 3-0 or 3-1. (Just from listening to Radio Nottingham).

That tells me we've made a massive leap, and have the potential to go up this season. Lots of ifs and buts in between, but some real promise in there.

We deserved that.

Some glimpses of quality and a very resilient performance.

For all their possession Fulham weren’t able to break us down.

We can be wasteful in possession but overall we were well worth the points.

Now that was a great away performance. A far cry from the rubbish we saw against Leeds and Charlton. We defended well, but offered a threat going forward all game.
Mike was right about Semedo, far better off the bench against tiring legs.
Even Watson and Robinson did well.
Pope was right, Samba looking far more assured in goal as well.
A good drive home!

Don’t get carried away guys - I’m reserving my judgement until I’ve seen HardyForest’s analysis of the performance and his guidance as to whether SL’s future is in doubt.

Some idiot on twitter put 2-2 and I nearly died. Now this is the type of result that gives me hope, our away form is usually shocking, and Fulham are the best side in the division for me.

Great result, COYR.