Match Thread; Fulham Vs Forest, sponsored by £100m in Premier League money | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Fulham Vs Forest, sponsored by £100m in Premier League money

Real demons exercised as well after that Norwich capitulation.

I really wasn't convinced after the Leeds game whether that was actually what the manager had been aiming for or just a good performance

Clearly after this result we can say it was.

Preston are a bogey team at home but a win against them and this will have been a magnificent start from a really vile set of opening fixtures. It's been a decent start even as it is

Real demons exercised as well after that Norwich capitulation.

I really wasn't convinced after the Leeds game whether that was actually what the manager had been aiming for or just a good performance

Clearly after this result we can say it was.

Preston are a bogey team at home but a win against them and this will have been a magnificent start from a really vile set of opening fixtures. It's been a decent start even as it is

Look on the bright side we got WBA, Leeds & Fulham out the way early doors and came away with 8 points after 5 games..

Look on the bright side we got WBA, Leeds & Fulham out the way early doors and cam away with 8 points after 5 games..
Absolutely.

West Brom and Preston are both real bogey sides for us at home. Getting them out of the way and still being in the mix is massive.

Leeds and Fulham should be the two hardest away games of the season and we've taken 4 points from them.

Charlton away is absolutely an archetypal Nottingham Forest away defeat, and we got a point. Birmingham are the kind of team we struggle to score against and we could have had 6.

Very positive stuff

Don't be surprised to see Stoke's manager get sacked this weekend. Rock bottom of the table with 1 point and lost 0-3 at home to Leeds today.

I tioped them for promotion at the start of the season, but then they sold many of their best players and signed a load from League 1

Absolutely.

West Brom and Preston are both real bogey sides for us at home. Getting them out of the way and still being in the mix is massive.

Leeds and Fulham should be the two hardest away games of the season and we've taken 4 points from them.

Charlton away is absolutely an archetypal Nottingham Forest away defeat, and we got a point. Birmingham are the kind of team we struggle to score against and we could have had 6.

Very positive stuff

Nothing more to say other than......Agreed.

Fellas ...the first time I did it...as soon as they scored I switched off everything ... I dont think I could have survived the last 15 minutes...will watch them tomorrow...relaxed...

Samba are the two...nd they r both ours...super keeper performance...reminded me of Shilton...the fell is so relaxed..nd the other one (Sow)... wins every ball..

Shame Watson is not 5 years younger...an additional central defender...let's see how we behave against Preston now...we need to control a big more the ball as we cannot always rely on the defence...