• Win

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just went to check BBC sport page for k.o. times and was shocked as I had no idea we were an early one!!
Love the front line, so yes I thought the same, Def do their job, MF hustle and drive us forward for the 'Fantastic 4'?

Bale, Ali, Son, Kane in a starting lineup, well I never!
Well not quite as fantastic as I had in mind and it certainly wasn’t a relaxing way to spend 90 mins of an evening!
...but we started well and were up against a decent team fighting for survival who have had a pretty decent run.

speaking of running, let’s take the 3 points and run!!

If anyone actually thinks, that Daniel Levy's evil wheels aren't turning after watching that.......

Hahaha oh my Jose.

Lads how do you expect us to look half decent when we cannot get our free kicks from which to mount dominance. He and his lino ignored every foul by them; absolute travesty. Our men littered the floor but all refs like to see us kicked to hell. How many yellows did he ignore for them? Doherty was awful.

We won but that was awful. If I was playing in that team I would have lost it with Bale. I honestly don't think he broke a sweat. Jogging around not putting in 50% of others and that free kick from over 30 yards a joke. Kane ,Ali and son were very poor but they worked Bale just looks like he is going through the motions.
Absolutely sure performance for all the people saying great first half their were only a couple of shots on target the whole game we won because we got the luck of the bounce and Fulham didn't. As for Kane doing a Dele and diving a joke

Very disappointed with Spurs tonight.

Dele was immense. Working his arse off and intelligently getting a foot in to break down their attacks. He was very progressive with the ball.

Sanchez was also immense and has been for a few games. Toby also did well and Hojbjerg was his normal warhorse self. Lloris showed his quality as well.

According to some pundits, we're a 2 man team - Kane and Son. Well not when we're carrying the 2 of them physically. Kane is just strolling around whilst Son is pulling out of headers and tackles. That can be fixed though with some tough love and video analysis.

What you can't fix is the bang averageness of Davies, Doherty, Moura, Sissoko etc. That was prominent today in our eleven. It's hard playing without decent full-backs.

We won but that was awful. If I was playing in that team I would have lost it with Bale. I honestly don't think he broke a sweat. Jogging around not putting in 50% of others and that free kick from over 30 yards a joke. Kane ,Ali and son were very poor but they worked Bale just looks like he is going through the motions.
Absolutely sure performance for all the people saying great first half their were only a couple of shots on target the whole game we won because we got the luck of the bounce and Fulham didn't. As for Kane doing a Dele and diving a joke
I agree with most of that PJ, except I was angry with Kane tonight. He was well below par.