Match Thread: Forest Vs Bristol City, Sponsored by Chris Cohen | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Bristol City, Sponsored by Chris Cohen

Darikwa has improved immeasurably under AK and still think McKay has a lot of ability, but needs a big injection of confidence.

Hope all Warbs signings exit in the summer, he didn't half sign some crap and people wonder why he got sacked.

Bit harsh Sniffer. First half of the season everyone was singing Dowells praises. He is an excellent youngster. Bridcutt been very good and after a disastrous start, we are starting to see good performances from Darikwa as well. There is also no doubt a skillfull footballer in McKay, again, early doors everyone was raving about what a bargain we had. He is clearly a confidence player and needs the arm round the shoulder treatment. Cummings never given a run, but I tell you what, I'd sooner have had him up front than Brereton. He would have scored more.

Agreed Hardy, his signings were that bad.

I think MW's big problem was that - like Wenger in recent years - he wanted a team full of good technical players who could knock it around but didn't seem interested in getting 2 or 3 tough bastards in who can grab games by the scruff of the neck.

An experienced core of Watson, Marney and Dawson should allow those better technical players to flourish.

Could be that AK doesn't think Watson has it in him to play week in week out over the course of a season and he and Marney will rotate.

I don't think a midfield two of Watson and Marney would do much harm in some of those tougher away games.

This great performance (0-0) was against a team that has given up, hadn't won away from home since mid December and who the fans want shot of the manager and a number of players.

This great performance (0-0) was against a team that has given up, hadn't won away from home since mid December and who the fans want shot of the manager and a number of players.

Not long ago that you and others were lauding Johnson and Bristol as an example of a club that sensibly stuck by their manager and met with success

Not long ago that you and others were lauding Johnson and Bristol as an example of a club that sensibly stuck by their manager and met with success

I'm not saying their fans are right, I'm certainly not one for sacking managers.

To me it's been a good year for them: top half from relegation candidates, cup semi, beating United (when did we last do that or the semi), two close games with City etc. Sure they've fallen off alarmingly but I'd say again they stick rather than twist.

I'm not saying their fans are right, I'm certainly not one for sacking managers.

To me it's been a good year for them: top half from relegation candidates, cup semi, beating United (when did we last do that or the semi), two close games with City etc. Sure they've fallen off alarmingly but I'd say again they stick rather than twist.
It's difficult for you to keep up with all your contradictory opinions.

When backing Warburton Lee Johnson is living proof of why we should have stuck with our manager because he has done such a good job at Bristol after nearly getting sacked.

When attacking Karanka, Bristol are utter shit and beating them is no great shakes.

You could at least have the decency to accept we out played a playoff chasing team with one of the most effective strike partnership in the division, rather than trying to downplay it.

We all know there is nothing this manager can do to win you over. There will be plenty of bad times for you to gloat over. There'll be no need to rewrite history on the better stuff

It's difficult for you to keep up with all your contradictory opinions.

When backing Warburton Lee Johnson is living proof of why we should have stuck with our manager because he has done such a good job at Bristol after nearly getting sacked.

When attacking Karanka, Bristol are utter shit and beating them is no great shakes.

You could at least have the decency to accept we out played a playoff chasing team with one of the most effective strike partnership in the division, rather than trying to downplay it.

We all know there is nothing this manager can do to win you over. There will be plenty of bad times for you to gloat over. There'll be no need to rewrite history on the better stuff

I appreciate you're an idiot but it is possible to look at a season as a whole as well as a particular moment in time. They're unlikely to be identical...

I haven't attacked Karanka either you halfwit, I'm just suggesting we don't go too overboard on a 0-0 draw at home to a team hugely out of form on the road.

Honestly you're such an angry little obsessed man it's becoming bizarre. Is this an outlet for difficulties in your personal life or is this who you actually are?

I appreciate you're an idiot but it is possible to look at a season as a whole as well as a particular moment in time. They're unlikely to be identical...

I haven't attacked Karanka either you halfwit, I'm just suggesting we don't go too overboard on a 0-0 draw at home to a team hugely out of form on the road.

Honestly you're such an angry little obsessed man it's becoming bizarre. Is this an outlet for difficulties in your personal life or is this who you actually are?
You're the one who has got instantly abusive chap.

Four personal insults in one post.

I suggest we leave the conversation there

You're the one who has got instantly abusive chap.

Four personal insults in one post.

I suggest we leave the conversation there

Fine by me

I didn't engage with you.

I kept my initial responses polite and focused on football.

You decided to make it personal and about me.

You're a obsessed little man who really needs to move on.