Match Thread: Forest Vs Bristol City, Sponsored by Chris Cohen | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Bristol City, Sponsored by Chris Cohen

We were the better team away at Cardiff and certainly weren't worse than Ipswich.

We were excellent for the whole game on Saturday, don't try to make out it was a half. They never got a shot on target but we just couldn't find the net

I'm not making anything out Pope, I was there. Great first half, played them off the park, no question. Second half they looked like they were already on their holidays. It was awful. Dull, barely created a chance. Don't get me wrong, so were Bristol, but don't over egg it.
Ipswich was one of the worst games I've seen all season. It was absolute daylight robbery. They controlled most of the game.
I will give you Cardif, we did play ok then.

I'm not making anything out Pope, I was there. Great first half, played them off the park, no question. Second half they looked like they were already on their holidays. It was awful. Dull, barely created a chance. Don't get me wrong, so were Bristol, but don't over egg it.
Ipswich was one of the worst games I've seen all season. It was absolute daylight robbery. They controlled most of the game.
I will give you Cardif, we did play ok then.

We were the better team against Ipswich until they scored. Then confidence went and gradually came back. It was even.

At half time on Saturday we had 14 shots. By full time it was 24 and we had missed a penalty. 10 shots in the second half is hardly awful.

I'm not going to convince you because you saw it the way you wanted to

We were the better team against Ipswich until they scored. Then confidence went and gradually came back. It was even.

At half time on Saturday we had 14 shots. By full time it was 24 and we had missed a penalty. 10 shots in the second half is hardly awful.

I'm not going to convince you because you saw it the way you wanted to

Bit condescending Pope. I saw it how I wanted to?? If that was true, I wouldn't have praised the first half performance, midweek performance or conceded the Cardiff game.
I only ever say it how I see it. I have no agenda and only want to see a successful Forest team.

Bit condescending Pope. I saw it how I wanted to?? If that was true, I wouldn't have praised the first half performance, midweek performance or conceded the Cardiff game.
I only ever say it how I see it. I have no agenda and only want to see a successful Forest team.

I wasn't being condescending. I was accepting that there is no point continuing the conversation because you saw the game you saw and I saw the game I saw.

I'm not going to convince you the second half was brilliant if you there and didn't think it was am I?

I wasn't being condescending. I was accepting that there is no point continuing the conversation because you saw the game you saw and I saw the game I saw.

I'm not going to convince you the second half was brilliant if you there and didn't think it was am I?

You said I saw it the way I WANTED to, which implies bias before it started. Which I certainly didn't. Apologies if that wasn't what you meant.

Half decent overall I thought, bottom line hang your head in shame Bouch and Geddy what the fook Lolley and the manager must be thinking after a world class cross like that isn't converted and then another almost every bit as good and Geddy blobs it as well

For me Krank is producing a team that requires these opportunities to be grabbed with both hands he did it Saturday and the players fluffed their lines, missing bloody penalties to boot shambles in that regard it just kills the excellent work the defence put in

Next season if Tomlin is main play maker we need pace Lolley is a superb player the type of winger in the traditional Forest mold but we need to compliment that with pace and power

No doubt we will need 8-10 signings to cover all the loanee's going back and replacing those leaving on a free but for me its down to 3 top class signings that pick themselves if we get them we won't be far off

You said I saw it the way I WANTED to, which implies bias before it started. Which I certainly didn't. Apologies if that wasn't what you meant.

I'm with you - but would say, that the game really fizzled out after Tomlin missed the penalty - before then, we'd bossed the game and deserved to be winning.

Murphy was woeful - I wouldn't want him in our veterans side!

Disruption of their CH getting knocked out early on should not be overlooked - they then had to play someone out of position.

It seemed like they had given up too, knowing the results elsewhere and they were like most of us - just waiting for Cohen to come on.

Half decent overall I thought, bottom line hang your head in shame Bouch and Geddy what the fook Lolley and the manager must be thinking after a world class cross like that isn't converted and then another almost every bit as good and Geddy blobs it as well

For me Krank is producing a team that requires these opportunities to be grabbed with both hands he did it Saturday and the players fluffed their lines, missing bloody penalties to boot shambles in that regard it just kills the excellent work the defence put in

Next season if Tomlin is main play maker we need pace Lolley is a superb player the type of winger in the traditional Forest mold but we need to compliment that with pace and power

No doubt we will need 8-10 signings to cover all the loanee's going back and replacing those leaving on a free but for me its down to 3 top class signings that pick themselves if we get them we won't be far off

AK seems very shrewd and clearly took no time at all to highlight the weaknesses we had in midfield/goal.

If the summer is anything like January, then I'm certain Forest will be a much stronger and competitive side come August!

We definitely played better first half, but we played virtually the entire second half with 10 men as Murphy made less and less effort as the game wore on. Geddy's eye injury interrupted the flow of game also. Thought is was a very good performance apart from some of the finishing and Murphy, who was a disgrace and didn't look interested at all.

I'm with you - but would say, that the game really fizzled out after Tomlin missed the penalty - before then, we'd bossed the game and deserved to be winning.

Murphy was woeful - I wouldn't want him in our veterans side!

Disruption of their CH getting knocked out early on should not be overlooked - they then had to play someone out of position.

It seemed like they had given up too, knowing the results elsewhere and they were like most of us - just waiting for Cohen to come on.

I have it on good authority, a fellow Vital member, that Murphy has fallen out with Karanka.

He had an arrangement with MW with regard to his training being limited; Karanka ignored the agreement and made him train.

That probably accounts for his couldn't give a fook attitude recently.

I have it on good authority, a fellow Vital member, that Murphy has fallen out with Karanka.

He had an arrangement with MW with regard to his training being limited; Karanka ignored the agreement and made him train.

That probably accounts for his couldn't give a fook attitude recently.

Interesting if true and would almost certainly see him exit this summer.

In fairness to MW, perhaps the goal posts were moved a bit?

McKay & Cummings both appeared reasonable signings, same with Dowell - all started quite well, but then suffered as the season wore on.

Darikwa has improved with game time under AK & I still think Bridcutt is a good signing.