Match thread forest v Everton. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match thread forest v Everton.

I’m wondering if we go with a false 9, wood off, CHO on

Boly and Aurier off for Niakhate and Aina

Yates off the pace. Give him 15 more and then Dominguez?

Are we starting to think the unthinkable? Cooper has found his limit ? We are missing Awoniyi, but with these players we should be doing better
Same football ...week after week...kick nd run hoping for the best ..nd the individual piece of quality...

Its incredible that in a game v Everton at home...nd how things are shaping up...I would be happy with a draw
Really. it's been a 50/50 game.

They had the better opportunities but we have had a couple ourselves and really it's just ebbed and flowed one way to the other.

Hopefully we can switch up a gear second half and maybe cho and Dominguez to give some quality off the bench.

I'll I'd admit I was worried for that 15 min period after the first 10 but we fought our way back into it

Bloody he'll that was like watching a Tesco car park- scrappy.

Pls could we not give the ball away every 2nd touch and get a bit of quality in our play.

Started well but then got very ragged, should be two down but brilliant defending by Murillo. Boly and Murillo both look injured though.

Regrouped in the last 10 minutes but need to find another gear, especially in the final third. Two shots off target (both decent chances) isn't good enough.

One thing I can say from watching this at the ground is that Wood is substantially worse than I've ever given him credit for.

One of the worst players I've ever seen at any level of football.

Well that was pure comedy all round.

We don't have a proper first choice keeper at the club but Turner probably shades it.

We could do with a single midfielder that can look after the ball properly. Dominguez has shown the ability to do this but the rest are usually shocking and it costs us soft goals.

Has to be 100% better 2nd half or we lose and Coopz is in the shit.

We are a mess.

Shambles all round.
Big M gonna be making changes soon, this can't continue.
Who would even want cooper to still be in charge serving up this shit?

We don’t work hard enough on/off the ball and it’s easy to breakdown

Dogshit tactics and dogshit application from the players.

Get a fucking grip before it’s too late

Well that was particularly poor wasn't it, far too much just hoof it down the pitch to no one. Really just not good enough.

Well that was pure comedy all round.

We don't have a proper first choice keeper at the club but Turner probably shades it.

We could do with a single midfielder that can look after the ball properly. Dominguez has shown the ability to do this but the rest are usually shocking and it costs us soft goals.

Has to be 100% better 2nd half or we lose and Coopz is in the shit.
Mangala is our best midfielder by far this season.

Play a diamond formation with MGW at the tip or move him into that false 9 / number 10 space. But agree, he’s got to be central

Bring Elanga in slightly and have CHO on the right

We don’t work hard enough on/off the ball and it’s easy to breakdown

Dogshit tactics and dogshit application from the players.

Get a fucking grip before it’s too late
Yep the foot ball is just too pedestrian when we bother to try & pass to each other