Match Thread: Cardiff Vs Forest sponsored by that sinking feeling | Page 10 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Cardiff Vs Forest sponsored by that sinking feeling

virtually a quarter of the season left to play. 33 points.
nothing is decided yet,
keep the faith. I believe there is more to come.
Grabban to find his touch.
Carvahao to come back to his very best (new signing)
Semedo back to his best
Sow to stay fit.

Anything is still possible

Only thing that’s shit at the moment is that “Forest are magic on and off the field” chant. It’s one of the cringiest chants I’ve ever heard from the terraces and seems to be the ‘in’ song every game.

We are effectively losing 1 - 0 with 20 mins to go.
Shall we leave the ground and go down the pub....
Or stay and support them and try to drag them over the finish line?
we are as important as the players right now.

I know Grabban didn't score, but I thought he was excellent.
Second half yes...first half not so good ...but he needs to find his scoring touch again, keeps missing easy chances nd not many teams r going to give him the freedom of their half ... like Cardiff yesterday...

Another solid performance from the back five, and how Watson improved in the second half !!! Wow ...a brick wall ... surprisingly Cardiff were poor, it like they were on holiday already. Their defence was all over the place nd no other team this year gave us so much room. I doubt that our forward players will have so many chances again. We should have won that hand much more comfortably, nd we erre never in danger...not even in the usual last 10 minutes...only negative that we wasted too many chances ...hope we will not need goal difference to qualify for either autos or play offs ...
Now almost a week to rest , a day more then Boro ...

Only thing that’s shit at the moment is that “Forest are magic on and off the field” chant. It’s one of the cringiest chants I’ve ever heard from the terraces and seems to be the ‘in’ song every game.

Yeah I hate it. Some twat started singing it behind me for 10 mins on Saturday, in the family stand. I hated even more after that.

This league has been really poor this time around.
We say that every single season, so not sure if you are serious or not.

But on a serious note, on what basis do we ever say that?

Is it a poor league when all the teams are bunched up together because anyone can beat anyone?

Or is it poorer when a few teams absolutely fly away from everyone else?

Not sure it's a poor league. Derby have Wayne Rooney and can only manage mid table

I love it when we beat a bunch of teams and all their fans tell us how shit we are as we are taking points off em.
Its like there's roughly 3-4 fans on every forum who understand what's going on and everyone else takes this weird POV that if the game wasn't exciting for them, their team was shit and so was ours.