Match Thread: Burton Albion v Lincoln City | Page 20 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Burton Albion v Lincoln City

Great win.

Starting to look really lively going forward. The trio of Johnson, Rogers and Scully between the lines is very exciting. Not getting number of goals they deserve. Rogers is some talent.

Palmer is class by the way. Seems to have been some comments doubting him recently. Personally can see him playing at least Championship level. He's excellent.

I am allergic to wine, it gives me a splitting headache in minutes. Unfortunately, I have to drink huge amounts of spirits to compensate. Someday I will tell you all about what happened to me on a train from London to Glasgow once after I inadvertently drank some wine at a business function.

We all owe Jules lots of drinks for keeping this site going through some very difficult times.

Of course we do. I'll even give the miserable, cantankerous young sod a big old Notty hug next time I see him. 😁

Posh have lost at home to Gillingham

7 points behind them with a game in hand PLUS the match at London Road on the penultimate Saturday. They are away to Charlton on Saturday.

Could get very interesting if we keep winning our matches. The only fly in the ointment being that they have a double header against Doncaster left, who are playing shitter than a shit thing from planet shit
C.
C'mon You Addicks.

A comfortable win, thought we looked superb first half and saw the game out professionally in the 2nd ... the players look fresh and confident again, especially with big players coming back.

TJ man of the match for me, great header for the goal and rock solid at the back ... how was he ever dropped?

A comfortable win, thought we looked superb first half and saw the game out professionally in the 2nd ... the players look fresh and confident again, especially with big players coming back.

TJ man of the match for me, great header for the goal and rock solid at the back ... how was he ever dropped?
Poole demonstrated why tonight, bearing in mind MA's comments about TJ's levels falling away recently.

But TJ showed tonight he's settling in as a reliable 4th choice centre back, had one of his best games in any position in an Imps shirt and the winner being the cherry on top!

I am allergic to wine, it gives me a splitting headache in minutes. Unfortunately, I have to drink huge amounts of spirits to compensate. Someday I will tell you all about what happened to me on a train from London to Glasgow once after I inadvertently drank some wine at a business function.

We all owe Jules lots of drinks for keeping this site going through some very difficult times.

I blame @NottyImp for me feeling just a tad unwell the morning of the Everton match. We just happened to end up on the same train together, so ended up drinking wine together from Nottingham to Liverpool. Then, of course, we arrived in Liverpool, I wanted more wine, so drank that with Helen at the bar in the hotel, then me and Helen met you. Then, erm, Cider, cocktails and whatever the hell else followed on that Friday.

My God, bring back those days right now!

I blame @NottyImp for me feeling just a tad unwell the morning of the Everton match. We just happened to end up on the same train together, so ended up drinking wine together from Nottingham to Liverpool. Then, of course, we arrived in Liverpool, I wanted more wine, so drank that with Helen at the bar in the hotel, then me and Helen met you. Then, erm, Cider, cocktails and whatever the hell else followed on that Friday.

Those days are here. LCFC is storming on to next season when we all get to see us in person at SB and other grounds. In L1 or better.

Happy days!

Just watched the highlights on Sky Sports. They make it look like they were the better side. Awful package of highlights.

They huffed and puffed, but never at any point really looked like blowing the house down.

I recall you drinking from a puddle on Whitechapel - that could have been what made you ill. Or I may have imagined that. I think that was the night I was wearing silver boots.

Those days will be back with us very soon.

I recall you drinking from a puddle on Whitechapel - that could have been what made you ill. Or I may have imagined that. I think that was the night I was wearing silver boots.

Those days will be back with us very soon.
LOL Scotimp, wow, trippy man. Sounds like you hit some bad acid that night!
That was some messed up field trip, right there :ROFLMAO:

Drinking from the puddle I get; but silver boots - c'mon man.

I have a friend who had the same problem. Two cures:- 1. Leave the top on the wine (which seems to work for you); or, 2. Turned out it was something about the process (use of sulphur dioxide 🤔). She now carries a little bottle of some additive, (which she buys in the off-licence) and this negates the effect completely. If you like your wine you might research this a bit more (I’ll ask my friend next time I see her).

Last edited: