Match Thread: Brentford v Aston Villa, Wed 13th Feb, 19:45 | Page 16 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Brentford v Aston Villa, Wed 13th Feb, 19:45

Sad to say it, but Brentford deserved that, well taken goal and well executed plan.

Us? Had a few chances but really deserved nothing.

Their players have agility, technique, fitness. Our 'big names' look like oil liners in comparison.

Wouldn't want to be Smithy's cat tonight, that's going to get a big kicking.

Cannot wait to the day when most of these players are gone.

If the answer to winning a game is bringing Elmo on at right wing the squad is shown for what it is.

thats the season over. Each game we get worse. Smith had better sort these so called players out. No more excuses get the kids in now, if ther'er big enough they're old enough. If we loose Saturday Smith will loose the crowd.

Now maybe we can forget about this season and now drop these jokers and start planning for next season. 10 of Brentford team was bought by Smith so I'm sure he can do it for us

Smith just needs to drop the empty shirts who are physically not up to the way he wants to play.
Surely he can see Hourihane, El Ghazi even Adomah are not physically strong enough or fit enough to press, tackle, move for the ball.

Picking the same shit week in week out who are not performing is not doing him any favours.

Outplayed first half then does the same 2nd half and expects things to be different.

Deluded twat.

From the ones that got on the pitch today keep Kalinic, Mings, McGinn and Green. Obviously I'd love to keep Tammy but we aren't going up so that isn't happening. The rest can all fuck off. We need a giant overhaul in the summer and I think finally we'll get it. Going to be a long few months before then unless Jack can inject some life into this team. The Baggies will destroy us I'm afraid to say.