Match Thread: Bradford Park Avenue V Lincoln City | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Bradford Park Avenue V Lincoln City

Very poor and disappointing. Biggest test of the season now as we are showing vulnerability, and looking particular frail at the back and reliant on Rhead upfront. The dip in form is certainly a worry.

Say what you like about the Trophy but we had a good draw in next round, and we have blown it again.

Absolute rubbish to lose to a part time team the majority of whose players have done a days work prior to the game, I fear that the wheels are rapidly falling off and anyone who thinks that we are a play off team is deluded.

We desperately need at least 3 players in the January transfer window plus Hearn back and please do not get me started on the younger players Robinson etc they are not much better than Mettam.

Standard Lincoln, poo at winter poo in cups. Horrible form going into the Grimsby game, yikes.

I think the first part of the investment should go to reimbursing the poor sods that had to endure another embarrassing cup defeat.

This game goes along way to show how poor our fringe players are.

Warrington Imp - 21/12/2015 21:46

Absolute rubbish to lose to a part time team the majority of whose players have done a days work prior to the game, I fear that the wheels are rapidly falling off and anyone who thinks that we are a play off team is deluded.

We desperately need at least 3 players in the January transfer window plus Hearn back and please do not get me started on the younger players Robinson etc they are not much better than Mettam.

I think they're probably worse than Mettam. Ollie Ryan would be my go-to comparison.

We can't defend without Stanley, so why does CM persist in leaving him out? If we weren't bothered about this match, then fine. I think the Trophy is a waste of time, so I am not bothered in the slightest. Would we have lost that game with a full team out? No, I don't think so, so let's not get too depressed about current form. That team was not really Lincoln City and I will be very surprised if we see a line up like that again.

This is so annoying, the fans have done their bit with crowdfunder and here was an opportunity to build momentum again and put some money in the bank and what happens.

All down to team selection and tactics I would suggest.

Pinning all our hopes on the League and neglecting the Cups is naive and shows lack of ambition. Success breeds success and many clubs use the Cups as a springboard.