Match Thread: Boreham Wood V Lincoln City | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Boreham Wood V Lincoln City

Not a bad result. I say this now because I know some will complain but we can't win them all. 4 points from these two away games is a more-than-adequate return.

Sounds like a bit of an off day from reading this but at the end of the day we've held out for a point. Plenty of people said they'd be happy with that before KO.

Draw away and win at home. Point probably sounds about fair (they edged it). Overall a bit of a disappointing result to be honest, think we should be beating teams like Bireham wood if we want to achieve something this season. Can't deny its great to be in the play-off places at this stage though!

On to the next game! Please let us get a rare 3 points against welling.

Sounds like we weren't properly on it but also sounds like a game we would have lost previously. Bogey team on Sat, hopefully keep this run going!

Look at the stats. We are not the only team that drop points against bottom half sides. Could be an important point at the end of the day. I agree , draw away win at home should see you ok. The problem is achieving it!

imps_joe - 25/11/2015 21:40

Draw away and win at home. Point probably sounds about fair (they edged it). Overall a bit of a disappointing result to be honest, think we should be beating teams like Bireham wood if we want to achieve something this season. Can't deny its great to be in the play-off places at this stage though!

On to the next game! Please let us get a rare 3 points against welling.
5 defeats on the bounce against them and we've only scored twice in the 5 games, bogey team :eek:

Given some of the weird results already in the National League this season, a draw at Boreham Wood is a decent return, especially as we seem to have had an off day. Could be a point gained in the grand scheme of things. Great turn-out from our fans midweek.

Taken 10pts from 4 games with 3 games being away from home is a very good return. 3 out of the next 4 league games at home so a chance to capitalise.

three points would have been great but would have settled for point beforehand. Sounds like a battling performance and the unbeaten league run extends