Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Lincoln City | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Lincoln City

Just realised - first away game this season it' gone straight to 'away' commentary. Shame that's now just music at the mo, it'll get back to the chat just in time for the next batch of ads.

Yes, the ads are annoying but they generate revenue against iFollow's costs so ultimately benefits the clubs, so I'm happy to live with them.
Bingo! My 'happiness' might be conditional....

I follow up and running. Seems to be fine touch wood. Google Chrome browser definitely works better for me. Now do I go for home or away commentary 🤔

Afternoon all (Evening for me). Great to be back on the league trail again and great to see some of our missing players back. Hope they’re fit and raring to go. IFollow has at last sorted out the away commentary option 👍👏 (otherwise it would possibly have been Radio Lancashire for the third away game running?). Let’s see how they get on with replays now 🤔

Just signed in to Ifollow and heard the interview with MA I heard listening to the radio 5 minutes ago. Am I/we on a delay

Afternoon all. Should be a good game between two decent teams who want to play the game in the best way.
Nice to see Montsma back
I suppose those away of Internationals would have only got back to the club yesterday so the bench is probably the best place to start.
Long on the bench I see rather than Ross.

Stanley playing with a back 3. An attacking formation, looks like they are going to have a go at us today.