Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Lincoln City | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Lincoln City

When I logged on to IFollow it said ‘battery near end’ on the screen. The picture has now frozen and the message at the top of the screen says ‘battery end’. I hope that doesn’t mean we’ll get no more pictures today☹️

Now suffering five minutes of asinine iFollow adverts. EFL, why do we have to put up with this? Don't you think the fans would prefer to listen to the pre-match build-up with their own commentators? Or do you believe they would rather watch a Utilita advert instead of listening to an interview with their manager?

Now suffering five minutes of asinine iFollow adverts. EFL, why do we have to put up with this? Don't you think the fans would prefer to listen to the pre-match build-up with their own commentators? Or do you believe they would rather watch a Utilita advert instead of listening to an interview with their manager?

warning the adverts will come up again at 14:45

Next thing to deal with is the ridiculous iFollow replay set up. there should be a way to switch them off

The game is on bbc sounds until kick off if you want to follow the build up there instead , no adverts then.

Just realised - first away game this season it' gone straight to 'away' commentary. Shame that's now just music at the mo, it'll get back to the chat just in time for the next batch of ads.

Yes, the ads are annoying but they generate revenue against iFollow's costs so ultimately benefits the clubs, so I'm happy to live with them.