Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Lincoln City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Lincoln City

Vaccinations will not be dished out this side of February/March at best and then in order of vulnerabilities. I am in the second bottom group as it stands so wouldn't expect mine until well after the first lot, and righty so. To suspend football up to the point of mass vaccinations just won't happen

Strong bench could be critical with up to 5 subs. Danny’s ‘starters and finishers’ phrase increasingly coming into play.
I think that's right - Johnson is one hell of an impact sub in particular. And Accrington have one of the worst pitches in L1, so will probably be very heavy today.

Only downside for me is Grant presumably on the left, prefer him in the middle but granted not sure how we fit him in there

Accrington playing same XI who starred in midweek, think we’ve got 5 in from our midweek game. Might make a difference later (hopefully)

Now that’s a statement of intent. Great to see so many faces back and a strong strong bench too. UTI 👊💥

great to see the monsta has recovered.
Another tough one. but eight of the next 11 are against teams currently in the lower half.
looking forward to seeing these new ingredients Appleton has been working on over the last 2 weeks, to add to the total football already in place. Uti

Montsma seems to have been missing for ages, but he only missed one league match in the end. Shame that was Portsmouth, potentially our most difficult home match of the season.