MATCH DAY THREAD : West Ham United v The Mighty Blades | Page 4 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : West Ham United v The Mighty Blades

Lee Dixon summed it up "Sheffield United don't have enough quality in the number 10 areas. That's been their problem all season."

We don't even have a 'number 10' in the squad. We've got a Jack (Rodwell) of all trades though.

Norwood needs fucking off.

Don't want to see him starting another game.

But will do, because we didn't bother recruiting WHATSOEVER in midfield.

Boils my piss it really does 🤯
and people wonder why we don’t score
stats just come up not one attempt at goal in 30 mins should have had at least 4
Me too but how long have we been saying this? I’m fed up of talking about them pratting about Bully, nothing is going to change them now. You’d think that they’d only have to sit down with Wilder and watch themselves play to see where they’re going wrong so this must go beyond just confidence issues mate.

Me too but how long have we been saying this? I’m fed up of talking about them pratting about Bully, nothing is going to change them now. You’d think that they’d only have to sit down with Wilder and watch themselves play to see where they’re going wrong so this must go beyond just confidence issues mate.
I agree it’s either ingrained or they’re playing to orders ,which I really can’t believe wilder is that naive ,it’s getting to the stage I’m thinking of not watching as I’m getting too annoyed and my blood pressure must be going through the roof to say it’s frustrating is the understatement of the yr