MATCH DAY THREAD : West Ham United v The Mighty Blades | Page 7 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : West Ham United v The Mighty Blades

Anyone thinking it will be easy next season is mental. We have been well and truly rumbled with a piss poor Plan A and no plans B CD etc except HOOF.

Wilder simply persists with Full Metal Blinkers when it simply doesn't work, especially as we need double figures of chances to score just one unless it's a penalty.

Interesting to see what performances are like from here on in.

Anyone thinking it will be easy next season is mental. We have been well and truly rumbled with a piss poor Plan A and no plans B CD etc except HOOF.

Wilder simply persists with Full Metal Blinkers when it simply doesn't work, especially as we need double figures of chances to score just one unless it's a penalty.

Interesting to see what performances are like from here on in.
When has our club ever done owt easy Sean? I don't like making predictions about next season because we don't know who's going to still be here,but i still think alot of these players we have now will have what it takes to challenge at least for the play offs.The Championship is a good league but it's light years behind the premier league in terms of ability.UTMPB

When has our club ever done easy Sean? I won't make any predictions about next season because we don't know who's going to still be here,but i still think alot of these players we have now will have what it takes to challenge at least for the play offs.The Championship is a good league but it's light years behind the premier league in terms of ability.UTMPB

As are we.

The result was bad but the injury to Egan was an unkind kick in the knackers. Our three most saleable assets all out injured.

Another unwanted PL record we might end up with is having the most teams do the double over us.

Even if we recruited in a way where we can recoup most of what we spent......... that will now be offset by injuries reducing the value of our biggest assets.

Outstanding.

Classic Blades luck.

Just finished watching it, few things stood out, Norwood, oh dear, surely you play one of the u,23s if no one else is available. At least they gain some experience. Think he has the most assists for any blades player this season

Who the fuck thought matching Ampadu with Diop at set pieces was a good idea.

When McBurnie came on, why did he play as the number 10 ??? tactical fucking genius that one considering his only asset is his size in the box.

Straight back up next season, probably not.