MATCH DAY THREAD : West Ham United v The Mighty Blades | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : West Ham United v The Mighty Blades

brilliant build up play by west united then a fantastically timed GBH. laughing stock a complete laughing stock. final thurd is that of a grass roots team E division

Like I said the other day, Norwood is playing like he’s been nobbled. Making shocking ricks like that is nothing to do with his legs going, it’s his head that’s gone.

Looking quite comfortable and then..........................................FFS. Another underhit pass across the pitch and exposed again.

You didn't have to be Nostradamus to know they'd target Norwood as the weak link.

Another failure of the manager I'm afraid. Is he really learning ?

At 1 0 we're still in it, but I fancy them to increase their lead.

stevens off couldnt cross his legs. put osbourne left wing back. drop mgoldrick into mid ,put burke up top . take norwood off put bash into mid and jags at back. then drive norwood and stevens to the irish sea and drop em off

Like I said the other day, Norwood is playing like he’s been nobbled. Making shocking ricks like that is nothing to do with his legs going, it’s his head that’s gone.
Look at the replay Norwood jogging back. Argthhhhhhhhh. Why when we get injuries is it always our best players and not the has been crap.

Back in the pub league we tried to create gilt edged chances that we couldn’t miss which was ok back then as we did manage to do it but it was frustrating back then, we’re still trying to create the same nailed on chances against superior opposition and it just won’t work as they’re too good and we aren’t good enough if wilder is setting us up to play like this then it’s at his door but I really can’t believe he’s that naive to believe we can walk it in like Man City but while ever we continue to refuse opportunities to either have an attempt or at least create one then nothing will change and we will finish bottom

Back in the pub league we tried to create gilt edged chances that we couldn’t miss which was ok back then as we did manage to do it but it was frustrating back then, we’re still trying to create the same nailed on chances against superior opposition and it just won’t work as they’re too good and we aren’t good enough if wilder is setting us up to play like this then it’s at his door but I really can’t believe he’s that naive to believe we can walk it in like Man City but while ever we continue to refuse opportunities to either have an attempt or at least create one then nothing will change and we will finish bottom
The best chance we've had was from a whipped in cross.

Why, oh why, do we persist with tippy tappy and not learn? Ebery pundit can see it, we can see it , what's stopping them doing it?