MATCH DAY THREAD : Tottenham v The Mighty Blades | Page 5 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Tottenham v The Mighty Blades

The one thing I can take from this season is I can now watch footy in the park and don’t think they’re that bad anymore

I'm just grateful for LOD to take mi mind off another shite performance.Have a good night Mi fellow Vital BLADERS.UTB

One thing we have proven genuinely outstanding for this season is sending me to sleep.

Any game after 18:00 and that's it, early night for me.

How I wish this was me.

Wouldn't be having a smiley photo with him, to say the very least.

He's a fucking disgrace, a fraud and a thief.

Screenshot 2021-05-03 07.39.52.png

Whoever made the decision to appoint Hecko til the end of the season has a lot to answer for. Same methods, without the passion and clearly the respect of the players. We are now awful in every area of the pitch.

Wilder going was a chance to start afresh with a free pass for a dozen or so games. Instead someone decided these players couldn't possibly cope with any change - we had to stick with the same formation and training methods - why?

I know very little about any of this, but I can see it was a dreadful decision that will cost us.

It's just been a hideous waste of time.

Was it really impossible to appoint a manager just because he'd have a relegation on his CV?

Or appoint someone competent for just a few games?

I wonder how much we've currently paid for Brewster, and how much we're obliged to pay?

Because if it's under £18m or so maybe we could think about selling him and cutting our losses. May need Swansea to go up for that.
We do need Swansea to go up and buy some of their old players back from us.