MATCH DAY THREAD : Tottenham v The Mighty Blades | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Tottenham v The Mighty Blades

I wonder how much we've currently paid for Brewster, and how much we're obliged to pay?

Because if it's under £18m or so maybe we could think about selling him and cutting our losses. May need Swansea to go up for that.

Little to cheer that half. Defence against attack. Hopefully Berge gets some minutes second half.

Not much to be said about Brewster, he looks greener than grass. Who'd bet against Hackford having a better career ?

Little to cheer that half. Defence against attack. Hopefully Berge gets some minutes second half.

Not much to be said about Brewster, he looks greener than glass. Who'd bet against Hackford having a better career ?
You could well be right RD, particularly if H/ford wants it more.
Brewster certainly doesn't have the tenacity, awareness, commitment, energy, spirit, balls or desire to make it to the top from what he's shown this year to date.

Lost cause for me- hopefully he proves me wrong- but I'll not hold my breath.

Should have happened early season tbh but he would probably think it’s a vote of no confidence in him but I reckon I could get in better positions than him atm

Its a vote of no confidence in all of them. Imagine being him, joining the club after the heroics of the last few years, imagining that he's going to get service and we're going to be competitive. Then finding out you've joined a 24 carat shitshow. You cant expect owt from him, nothing at all...

Brewster will come good at some point.......but not with us the way we play.

He doesn't score for England U21s either. He's behind Nketiah in the set up who the Arsenal fans don't rate and who couldn't cut it in the Championship with Leeds. I really do worry we've wasted a fortune on him.

Big Sander on. 😁

Its a vote of no confidence in all of them. Imagine being him, joining the club after the heroics of the last few years, imagining that he's going to get service and we're going to be competitive. Then finding out you've joined a 24 carat shitshow. You cant expect owt from him, nothing at all...
Not an excuse for not putting the effort in and busting a gut to get on one of the few decent balls that gets played in lads not prepared to dig in atm if he carries that on when we’re back he’ll know about it in no uncertain terms

Who organizes us, no pressure on the ball, no pace at the back and they have son is very quick and we still hold high.

Our backroom staff are fucking abysmal