Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Wolves | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Wolves

Some comedy gold on porktalk as they've collectively realised Chansiri and Monk are the drizzling sh!ts.

Monk now has a statistically worse record than Chris Turner, Alan Irvine and Jos Luhukay. That's some achievement.

We were way overdue a late winner. Great to do it against a team like that who themselves are usually the ones scoring the late goals. And just a generally really good side, with a top class front 3.

Excellent defensive and tactical performance and I can see exactly why Wilder said he enjoyed watching it. That was a manager's dream.

We dealt with Adama as well as anybody has for a long time.

Osborn was great again. I think he's still under rated, even by those of us who rated him. He's an incredibly responsive, efficient and reliable player. He might be quicker in controlling and dealing with the ball than anyone else we have. A genuinely good PL player and a perfect fit for our team. He has a higher ceiling than I think we realised.

Berge is going to be a great signing. Only more positives from him. As the quality of the team around him improves he's going to be immense.