Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Wolves | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Wolves

Great ball inside full back from berge looking the part this kid now

baldock pulled it back instead of across the front of goal still making the wrong choices

Baldock, Berge and McBurnie are working well together for the approach play, but that final pass or shot still not clicking.

There's definitely goals for us in the match if we keep this tempo up.

Baldock, Berge and McBurnie are working well together for the approach play, but that final pass or shot still not clicking.

There's definitely goals for us in the match if we keep this tempo up.
McBurnie's puttin a r8 shift in again.Not many chances but it's been ok i think.Wolves do have quality up top and we need to be very careful 2nd half. UTMPB

So unimpressed with our continuous hoofing
It would be more effective if we had some pace up top Germaine and i think we're wary of gettin caught in midfield cos Wolves are so quick on the break as was proved when Osborn gave the ball away in midfield after abart 15mins or so.UTMPB

It would be more effective if we had some pace up top Germaine and i think we're wary of gettin caught in midfield cos Wolves are so quick on the break as was proved when Osborn gave the ball away in midfield after abart 15mins or so.UTMPB
Coady always covers the defender going for the ball and, with Billy trying to get onto the flick on, there's not much scope. Maybe Moose after an hour or so.

McBurnie's puttin a r8 shift in again.Not many chances but it's been ok i think.Wolves do have quality up top and we need to be very careful 2nd half. UTMPB

I think they're all working hard Rod. Just that bit of quality lacking in the final third. Two corners late on and we didn't warm Patricio's gloves.

Wolves look good on the ball and a constant threat on the counter. Jimenez is some player, on a different wave length to the two supporting him though, he's better and smarter than both of them.

Coady always covers the defender going for the ball and, with Billy trying to get onto the flick on, there's not much scope. Maybe Moose after an hour or so.
Very good player Coady is in my view,i liked him when he was here even tho he was a midfield player then.UTMPB

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
How perfect was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, how good does that feel ?

Fully deserved for the way we played second half and finally some quality from a corner. Gettin ya bugger.