Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Wolves | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Wolves

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after the very creditable draw at Burnley, it's back to BDBL for the visit of Wolves. Another very difficult game in store, and Wolves don't often lose 2 in a row....

Anyway?

Any team news?

Fleck still out?

JOC starting the only change?

Always thought this one was one the trickier remaining fixtures and without the tremendous vocal backing of our fans it's even more difficult. I can attempt to remain as confident as possible though so I'm gonna go 1-1.

UTB

With Chelsea and Leicester to come, this is a difficult game. We really need a win, but they have a better attacking threat. Can't see a lot of goals in this. 1-0 to us I hope, but I fear it may be 0-1.

Weather is in our favour again we play well in cool wet conditions.Wolves will be more of a threat than Spurs were if they have recovered from losing at home.

We will be chasing flies if Wolves are on their A game.

And Martin Atkinson is the ref :cuppa:

As hard a game as any outside the top 2.

They're a great unit with so much quality.

We'll take a draw here. Hopefully we'll get one. I think we probably will.

If Adama plays we might be a bit f**cked though.

It would be nice if they were as rubbish as they were against Arsenal at the weekend, but that probably won't happen. Just like Chelsea won't defend as poorly as their last two games against us, and Everton players won't look like they couldn't care less, as they did at Spurs on Monday...

Thought Arsenal played Traore very well at the weekend - so whatever they did - we should do too. If we do, we have a chance.

I'll take another draw.

Arsenal probably found it easier cos both their full backs are quick
adama would probably beat our back 5 running backwards

Arsenal probably found it easier cos both their full backs are quick
adama would probably beat our back 5 running backwards

Eh? Tierney and Cedric aren't much faster than Stevens and Baldock, if at all. Definitely not Cedric anyway, Tierney maybe a little.

I've tipped 1-1 in the prediction thread but i rate Wolves highly as a side and if we do get owt out of the game it'll be a gr8 result.UTMPB

Kick off
Keep the ball
Pass it around a bit
Move forward
Create something

If we roll the ball backwards and boot it to Baldocks head over on the right, and most likely miss him I think I'll turn off again.