MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Newcastle United | Page 6 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Newcastle United

FFS when Bogle passed that back and Rammers wasn't there i was sure it was gunna hit a boot or summat and go in.FFS that's the longest last 15 mins i can remember.Thoroughly deserved but why dint we keep playing like we had been after we scored.WELL DONE BLADES,YOOU FILL UP MY SENSES LIKE A GALLON OF MAGNET.UTMPB

Jesus Christ, Bogle and Rammers giving us a heart attack.

Dog of a game, but it doesn't matter, feels fantastic to get the monkey off our back and beat that disloyal tart Bruce in the process. We're coming for you Fat Sam.
why didnt bggey leave it like rammers shouted at him to lol i nearly started actually crying fuck it im getting pissed

I fear that Steve Bruce knows exactly how to beat us. He did it twice last season when we were playing much better than we are now.
He will set them up to defend very deep and catch us on the break.
Sadly, I will be surprised if we manage to score a single goal and absolutely staggered (but very happy) if we manage a win.
I have been wrong before (many times) but if if it wasn’t United involved, I would be very tempted to wager heavily on Newcastle at the very generous 9 to 4.

It worked!!!
I’ll try it again for the Spurs game!

hahahahahahaha the grand master it is then
I thought Billy was a tad fortunate to only get a Yellow Twirls cos it was a late quite nasty tackle on their lad but who giz a shiny,We've won one in the prem and 2 on the bounce.WE'RE ON THE MARCH WITH WILDERS ARMY.UTMPB

I thought Billy was a tad fortunate to only get a Yellow Twirls cos it was a late quite nasty tackle on their lad but who giz a shiny,We've won one in the prem and 2 on the bounce.WE'RE ON THE MARCH WITH WILDERS ARMY.UTMPB
I thought they'd VAR that Rod, very lucky to stay on. 2 centuries in a week- now need Joe to get one in SL

I thought we played well first half against 11 men, ok-ish but not with as much zip up to us scoring but turned to quivering jelly for the last 15 minutes when we were holding in. It was like watching the pilot in Airplane 😂😂 To be expected though and that clean sheet will have done Rammy the world of good ⚔️