MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Newcastle United | Page 7 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Newcastle United

To be fair - Newcastle were awful. But I feel like emailing Bruce and thanking him for his help in getting us over the line (y)

I thought we played well first half against 11 men, ok-ish but not with as much zip up to us scoring but turned to quivering jelly for the last 15 minutes when we were holding in. It was like watching the pilot in Airplane 😂😂 To be expected though and that clean sheet will have done Rammy the world of good ⚔️
I was chucklin away when Rammers saved that free kick near the end when he was laughing.UTMPB

I thought we played well first half against 11 men, ok-ish but not with as much zip up to us scoring but turned to quivering jelly for the last 15 minutes when we were holding in. It was like watching the pilot in Airplane 😂😂 To be expected though and that clean sheet will have done Rammy the world of good ⚔️
Yes, the nerves kicked in big style ( in our lounge) but even worse on the pitch. Hopefully they'll get a lot of confidence back because, when you can produce a 1st half like that you're not all bad.

R/dale literally wrong footed and all down to Bogle -that millisecond was at least half an hour!

To be fair - Newcastle were awful. But I feel like emailing Bruce and thanking him for his help in getting us over the line (y)
He might be sacked after that non showing for 80 minutes tonight Germaine.You were r8 earlier lass, TONIGHT's THE NIGHT.UTMPB

The whisky is coming out soon but just one sad note. How good would it have been if Bruce had stopped at the Pigs?

The whisky is coming out soon but just one sad note. How good would it have been if Bruce had stopped at the Pigs?
He could well be back- the Viewfrom mainly wants him sacking and I hope that, in no small way, we help them get their wish

Gerrin'
KrmGQ5w.jpg

h
A word about Ampadu as well who I've been critical of. Thought this was his best and maturist showing. He was calming the team down those final minutes and wasted a bit of time with some canny gamesmanship.

He could well be back- the Viewfrom mainly wants him sacking and I hope that, in no small way, we help them get their wish
They were shocking weren’t they? My only worry was after we scored, it was like they couldn’t remember what it’s like to close down games for a win ...which to be fair..neither could I 😂⚔️

Oh isn't this better than moaning all the time Twirls?:LOL: UTMPB
sure is pal,its funny how the blades dictate my/our lifes. gonna jump in shower whilst listening to one of my favorite songs ever.THE KILLING OF GEORGIE by you know who. hahahahhahaha god bless all the blades :love::love::love::love::love: