MATCH DAY THREAD: The Mighty Blades v Fulham | Page 5 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD: The Mighty Blades v Fulham

Off and running at last with a 1-1 draw against Fulham at home, hopefully it can only improve. Some serious work required on the training ground to kick start this season asp.

Off and running at last with a 1-1 draw against Fulham at home, hopefully it can only improve. Some serious work required on the training ground to kick start this season asp.
not happening pal we just dont have the quality . weve signed players hoping they come good
mcburnie
robinson
mouse
brewster
burke
goldie
sharp
thats our strike force in the prem .championship yes itll do well. prem it takes us down.
thats the cold light of day.
weve made the mistake of not signing already established prem players . ones been sold already two are old and slow ones just rubbish,ones just a kid and one the jury is out

I think its a good think they don't have to play infront of crowds now....yes, when you are doing well a crowd is a good thing, but when you are struggling, the criticism and boos just make things worse

I think its a good think they don't have to play infront of crowds now....yes, when you are doing well a crowd is a good thing, but when you are struggling, the criticism and boos just make things worse
Can't agree Aya. With crowds they are spurred on to be braver, more gung ho, more committed, more adventurous.

If they played like that we wouldn't be getting criticism so the boo boys wouldn't be heard and we'd just get a massive lift for having a go.

The ones suffering performance wise from a lack of pressure are the officials, those 50 50's that they now ignore would be given when the crowds on the ref's back repeatedly. There were numerous ones ( a few on Berge spring to mind) today that just slip by in the sterile atmosphere.

Bears fight best in bear pits - and that's what BDBL can be.Similarly hearing the minority getting behind you amongst the 40,50,60k gates at relatively quiet away grounds maakes a difference- and, for me, we miss that underdogs scrapping with the big boys mentality the SUFC supporters create

Can't agree Aya. With crowds they are spurred on to be braver, more gung ho, more committed, more adventurous.

If they played like that we wouldn't be getting criticism so the boo boys wouldn't be heard and we'd just get a massive lift for having a go.

The ones suffering performance wise from a lack of pressure are the officials, those 50 50's that they now ignore would be given when the crowds on the ref's back repeatedly. There were numerous ones ( a few on Berge spring to mind) today that just slip by in the sterile atmosphere.

Bears fight best in bear pits - and that's what BDBL can be.Similarly hearing the minority getting behind you amongst the 40,50,60k gates at relatively quiet away grounds maakes a difference- and, for me, we miss that underdogs scrapping with the big boys mentality the SUFC supporters create

Judging by the amount of criticism on here - I think the boo boys would definitely be creeping back to the Lane already

Judging by the amount of criticism on here - I think the boo boys would definitely be creeping back to the Lane already
It’s one thing criticising on here aya it’s a totally different thing at the game, here is where you can get your frustrations and worries off your chest, wouldn’t do it at the lane nothing to be gained by criticising them there just adds to the pressure

It’s one thing criticising on here aya it’s a totally different thing at the game, here is where you can get your frustrations and worries off your chest, wouldn’t do it at the lane nothing to be gained by criticising them there just adds to the pressure
spot on

nope - not buying that bully - and I still think its just as well there are no crowds at the moment

We don’t have a game changer like Lookman today. Without him Fulham would have struggled. A Duffy type player, a link man but better than Freeman. Get that man and it all comes together

nope - not buying that bully - and I still think its just as well there are no crowds at the moment
So you’re saying those criticising on here would be booing at the game not buying that either aya I know I wouldn’t I’m one of the few who backs them vociferously in the middle bit I call the library on the kop doesnt stop me saying we are one of the 3 worst sides I’ve seen in the division this season though, I will always call it as I see it but I will always back them when I’m there after all I’ve been there in much worse situations than this

Lowe suffered concussion today btw, I think that rules him out next week as well doesn’t it

So you’re saying those criticising on here would be booing at the game not buying that either aya I know I wouldn’t I’m one of the few who backs them vociferously in the middle bit I call the library on the kop doesnt stop me saying we are one of the 3 worst sides I’ve seen in the division this season though, I will always call it as I see it but I will always back them when I’m there after all I’ve been there in much worse situations than this

fair enough bully - but I am pretty sure the booing would be starting pretty quickly at the Lane this season.........and that is never a good thing

Lowe suffered concussion today btw, I think that rules him out next week as well doesn’t it
Rest for 10 days with concussion i think Bully.I must admit when he went down i didn't think there was owt in it,certainly not enough to see him replaced.UTMPB

i critise like fuck on here cause thats were it should be left at the game i dont stop clapping encouraging singing and getting behind them including MCBURNIE