MATCH DAY THREAD: The Mighty Blades v Fulham | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD: The Mighty Blades v Fulham

Bad news that Rod, let's hope today brings us 3 points from whatever source COYRAWW
Yes i hope so mate,cos even an owd CLAPPER like me is beginning to fear the worst with all these injuries we're getting.I've always said i didn't want our boys in international squads,partly because of the chance of injuries and partly cos they may get their heads turned listening to what some of the other players are on at their various clubs,but given our rise since St Christopher came home it was always going to happen re; call ups.I've said before no way should international sport be takin place with this covid crap happenin,absolutely stupid that it's being played. UTMPB

Yes i hope so mate,cos even an owd CLAPPER like me is beginning to fear the worst with all these injuries we're getting.I've always said i didn't want our boys in international squads,partly because of the chance of injuries and partly cos they may get their heads turned listening to what some of the other players are on at their various clubs,but given our rise since St Christopher came home it was always going to happen re; call ups.I've said before no way should international sport be takin place with this covid crap happenin,absolutely stupid that it's being played. UTMPB
Too true Rod, stop the internnational crap.
It's a bit of a conundrum with internaational players. You want them to be great for the club but not get noticed!Same with cricket. Yorks would walk the CC with the players we've developed .At least we get them back but ,if they're not fit, we still lose out.

I'm still optimistic ( which is unusual for me) . A win today will put us back on track. A decent performance and a win will change a few minds.

Tense 2 hours coming up- inless we go out and maul them

Too true Rod, stop the internnational crap.
It's a bit of a conundrum with internaational players. You want them to be great for the club but not get noticed!Same with cricket. Yorks would walk the CC with the players we've developed .At least we get them back but ,if they're not fit, we still lose out.

I'm still optimistic ( which is unusual for me) . A win today will put us back on track. A decent performance and a win will change a few minds.

Tense 2 hours coming up- inless we go out and maul them
Yes i agree mate regardin a tense couple of hours comin up. The reason i'm feeling less optimistic than normal is the amount of injuries we've got and the Magic Hat and now FLECKY's are really bad news cos i've said all along since St Christopher came home those 2 are my favrits and i believe they've been the most consistent players in their time at BDBL.I've just said to our Gertie i'll try and swear under mi breath when i'm watchin the match,she just smirked and said yeah r8.:giggle:UTMPB

Missed too many chances as usual should be out of sight by now mitrovic will only need the one opportunity I fear for us this season

Sander became more influential as the half wore on.I think we played ok so far,yes i know we need to score and Oli should've scored but to be fair it was a very good save.Unlucky with the own goal and Sander just being offside.UTMPB

Missed too many chances as usual should be out of sight by now mitrovic will only need the one opportunity I fear for us this season
Well Bully,the only thing I cansay is that your mate that said McB doesn't look like a footballer was spot on.McB's now proving that he's not.
Reckon ot will be Brewster for him 2nd half.

Better 1st half but we need to be MUCH MORE clinical

Main stat from 1st half is failed to score against the worst defence in the league,call it unlucky, good goalkeeping or poor finishing I’ve said it before if we can’t score against these you can pretty much write the season off 5 games or not prem teams fill their boots against these clowns