Through balls
Norwood 0
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Shots
Norwood 0
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

fuckin hell theyre waxing lyrical about how good arsenal were fuck me my aldershot 16s would give united a game never mind a team worth millions ffs

ARSEnal didn't even have to be good never mind gr8 Raysa,i know we were down weeks ago but i still have to watch the shite we're producing.I think last season we would've beaten that ARSEnal we saw today easily but JEEEEEEZZZZZZZ this season can't end quick enough for me pal.UTB
Don’t forget they made 5 changes thats HALF THE TEAM we’ve made excuses for this shower with far less

Our midfield stats.

Stats over the full 90 minutes for our three midfielders:

Tackles
Norwood 2
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Blocks
Norwood 2
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Interceptions
Norwood 1
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Clearances
Norwood 2
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Aerial duels won
Norwood 1
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Through balls
Norwood 0
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Shots
Norwood 0
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0
MOTM performance from Norwood then 🙄

Our midfield stats.

Tackles
Norwood 2
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Blocks
Norwood 2
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Interceptions
Norwood 1
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Clearances
Norwood 2
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Aerial duels won
Norwood 1
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Through balls
Norwood 0
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Shots
Norwood 0
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

There it is in black and white. A completely pedestrian midfield.

We might as well play four across the middle, with Bogle coming in on the right and Osborn on the left. We won't though because it's now Blade's law we have to start 5-3-2.

The midfield trio are just a liability now. Don't change it and we'll lose the next seven.

Can you imagine a performance like that with fans in the ground? They’d get slaughtered, only Osbourne abs Egan will need to have their shirts washed.

Didn't think it was possible but under Heckingbottom we look worse than ever.
The problem we’ve got now is that even loyal and normally supportive fans are becoming disinterested and disassociated. Not being able to attend games is definitely a factor, but the main issue is that most of the team don’t seem to give a shit. This is Adkins’s final days and-some because we’ve gone from such a high in such a short time.

This isn’t going to be as easy as a new manager sweeping all the crap away with his new broom. It’s going to take time and any long term players who are still here next season are going to have to win over the fan base all over again. Something’s wrong, something’s gone rotten and I fear that even a new manager in a less taxing division won’t be enough to fix things quickly.

Our midfield stats.

Tackles
Norwood 2
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Blocks
Norwood 2
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Interceptions
Norwood 1
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Clearances
Norwood 2
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Aerial duels won
Norwood 1
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Through balls
Norwood 0
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

Shots
Norwood 0
Fleck 0
Lundstram 0

They are impressive stats. Being that shit can't be easy. Heckinarse, how the fuck is he coaching in professional football.

The problem we’ve got now is that even loyal and normally supportive fans are becoming disinterested and disassociated. Not being able to attend games is definitely a factor, but the main issue is that most of the team don’t seem to give a shit. This is Adkins’s final days and-some because we’ve gone from such a high in such a short time.

This isn’t going to be as easy as a new manager sweeping all the crap away with his new broom. It’s going to take time and any long term players who are still here next season are going to have to win over the fan base all over again. Something’s wrong, something’s gone rotten and I fear that even a new manager in a less taxing division won’t be enough to fix things quickly.

Even if full capacity was allowed (it won't be, ever again), we'd be struggling to get much above 20k for a long time in my opinion.

Many have become disinterested and/or simply fell out of the habit. Even I'm included in that, for a number of reasons. Throw in possible digital ID, sorry, 'vaccine passport' requirements and that just cements my absolute lack of intention to return anytime soon.

Football as we knew it is dead. Same with many other things.

Covid Covid Covid, how we respect and admire thee, please take our lives, oh Great Covid.....

Even if full capacity was allowed (it won't be, ever again), we'd be struggling to get much above 20k for a long time in my opinion.

Many have become disinterested and/or simply fell out of the habit. Even I'm included in that, for a number of reasons. Throw in possible digital ID, sorry, 'vaccine passport' requirements and that just cements my absolute lack of intention to return anytime soon.

Football as we knew it is dead. Same with many other things.

Covid Covid Covid, how we respect and admire thee, please take our lives, oh Great Covid.....
I hope you're wrong but I fear you could be right.

Remember when all was going well just over a year ago and things were just getting better and better. I recall saying that it was so good to be a Blade (at last) and what could possibly go wrong. The future was so bright.

I hope you're wrong but I fear you could be right.

Remember when all was going well just over a year ago and things were just getting better and better. I recall saying that it was so good to be a Blade (at last) and what could possibly go wrong. The future was so bright.

Indeed. If the events since don't make you think we might as well give up, then nothing will.