MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Arsenal | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Arsenal

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after some signs of improvement in the last couple of games we certainly have a chance this evening against an out of sorts Arsenal. They are missing a few important players and it'd be a nice scalp to claim ahead of the rebuilding for next season....

But anyway...

Any team news? :)

Bogle fit after last week's knock?

Egan to start?

Is it today Dad for Brewster?

So it's no longer if, but when, so it'd be nice to prolong the mathematical relegation perhaps the aim being to let our neighbours have the honour of going first... Lol. Anyway 2 1 Blades win today...

UTB

So today I’ve taken it to another level by using Arsenal in my last man comp at work if this fails it’s beyond me sorry

Brewster and McBurnie up front, McGoldrick playing just behind, Ndiaye to replace Lundstram. No none of that same owd boring formation and tactics 3-0 Arsenal.

First challenge.... Wouldn't surprise me if he goes whole hog today and gets sent off. Terribly disappointing. All hope is lost...
Just hoping there's not much injury time. Line of Duty takes precedence , don't want to miss the start.

PS - think Lundstram might leave a straight red for another 2 or 3 matches so he can F. off once and for all without having to actually turn up ever again.

Just hoping there's not much injury time. Line of Duty takes precedence , don't want to miss the start.

PS - think Lundstram might leave a straight red for another 2 or 3 matches so he can F. off once and for all without having to actually turn up ever again.
It’s on series link so that’s not the main problem tonight, that’s going to be the last round of the masters I’m not a great lover of recording live sport to watch later, a couple of early goals for the gooners should make the decision easier to make I honestly don’t care about the results anymore it hasn’t mattered for ages it’s more about performance and effort for me they need to show some to give me something to cling onto for next season

It’s on series link so that’s not the main problem tonight, that’s going to be the last round of the masters I’m not a great lover of recording live sport to watch later, a couple of early goals for the gooners should make the decision easier to make I honestly don’t care about the results anymore it hasn’t mattered for ages it’s more about performance and effort for me they need to show some to give me something to cling onto for next season
Forgot to factor the Masters in!
Hoping to watch the Masters straight after and 'record' LoDuty

If Lunnuts plays today then there is something seriously wrong, I have wondered if it is in his contract before we got promoted, that if we did he had to play every PL game......if not injured
Cause to me thats the way it looks

Hope we go with this

Rammay
Baldock Bash Jags Stevens Osborn
Ampadu Norwood Fleck
McGoldrick Brewster

Hope we go with this

Rammay
Baldock Bash Jags Stevens Osborn
Ampadu Norwood Fleck
McGoldrick Brewster
I've just seen that George has recovered from last week.I wonder if Bogle's fit.I'm surprised you've not chosen Lundy in your side Herby.:giggle: UTB

Brewster should be starting every week now and mcburnie also I can’t see the point of playing sharp up there bring him on later as a thank you but not starting with him