MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Arsenal | Page 6 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Arsenal

How did Moose manage that? It was quite difficult to make such a pathetic attempt. Don't ever want to see him in a Blades shirt again tbh

3 nil home defeat to a team who are shit. Disgusting. Not a single player deserves the shirt. Cheers Chris, you gave us a team of tryers. As in only you could get the best out of them, making you unsackable. Genius twat

3 nil home defeat to a team who are shit. Disgusting. Not a single player deserves the shirt. Cheers Chris, you gave us a team of tryers. As in only you could get the best out of them, making you unsackable. Genius twat
CW taking advantage of the old management adage- Take over from a clown, be succeeded by a clown, makes you look like a genius.

Its been a grim 4 and a half hours Rod. Drivel from both teams - one should be playing a lot better, and the other just hasn't a clue
Does your hubby know you're saying his team aint got a clue then Germaine?:LOL: Roll on the Wolves game,deep joy. UTB

Totally gutted
Not sure what we were trying to do
Looked out of our depth
At a loss where a goal will come from, never mind a win

Totally gutted
Looked out of our depth

If we have no plan how to attack - we are never going to score.
If we have a midfield of Lundstram, Norwood and Fleck - we have no plan going forward.
Shambles.

Totally gutted
Looked out of our depth
ARSEnal didn't even have to be good never mind gr8 Raysa,i know we were down weeks ago but i still have to watch the shite we're producing.I think last season we would've beaten that ARSEnal we saw today easily but JEEEEEEZZZZZZZ this season can't end quick enough for me pal.UTB