MATCH DAY THREAD : Fulham v The Mighty Blades | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Fulham v The Mighty Blades

Our confidence is shot to pieces
We are struggling to put two or three passes together
Too many players coasting, or struggling they really need to get stuck in, make them work!!
With out the ball, pressure em
With the ball, pick the simpler passes, not hopeful lumps up field
Wonder what Chris thinks? , and what changes are to be made second half

Our confidence is shot to pieces
We are struggling to put two or three passes together
Too many players coasting, or struggling they really need to get stuck in, make them work!!
With out the ball, pressure em
With the ball, pick the simpler passes, not hopeful lumps up field
Wonder what Chris thinks? , and what changes are to be made second half

It Chris that's encouraging them to hoof the ball upfield - its his tactics.
Its rubbish football from the dark ages

It’s a funny feeling watching my beloved Blades and the only thought in my head so far is ‘Meh!’ Bet my heart rate hasn’t shifted from kickoff

Sound enough defensively but my word our ball retention was pish poor in that first half.In my opinion we need some pace up top to try and stretch the Fulham defence a bit.UTMPB

No excuse for this shit show. All on Wilder. Thank Christ fans aren't allowed in . The money wasted watching that lot saved. There is absolutely no plan whatsoever. It is absolutely as if 11 players who had never met before asked a total stranger to act as manager for a game in the park. Frankly inexcusable.
So much for going out the front door. more like sneaking out the cellar in disguise.

Sound enough defensively but my word our ball retention was pish poor in that first half.In my opinion we need some pace up top to try and stretch the Fulham defence a bit.UTMPB
Think our defence looks ok, because they are a poor side mate

James Coppinger on Radio Sheffield roaring his heart out, think anyone who watched our first half might join him.

They are closing us down quickly- we are scared of the ball so it's backwards and hoof.
At leasttry to stretch them with pace if we're going to hoof it

Think our defence looks ok, because they are a poor side mate
Didn't they win at Goodison in their last match? Obviously like us they're where they are in the league because they're not a gr8 side but i think we've done ok defensively but each to their own Rayza.UTMPB

I’m hoping we’re just lulling then into a false sense of security and we’ll come out all guns blazing...before we offer them the obligatory gift goal. 😁

Seriously though, we need the win even more than them, what’s to lose in shit or bust tactics in our position?