MATCH DAY THREAD : Fulham v The Mighty Blades | Page 2 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Fulham v The Mighty Blades

Wilder is fucking useless at picking strike pairings.

When will he ever learn what does and doesn't work?

Thought McGoldrick and Sharp's success might have given him a clue, but it seems not.

That must be one of the least threatening PL line ups ever.

But, I am very pleased Fleck is OK and back in the team, and that Norwood isn't starting.

When you end up with Kean Bryan playing a lot of games for you in a PL season though, you know you're absolutely fucked.

I can't believe we're going to have to go with this defence for the rest of the season pretty much. We're gonna have some stinkers.

Today's actually one of our better chances for points, and when you see Fulham's line up, that says it all.

Osborn's face really doesn't fit with CW, he's always the one dropped after a poor result. He was the outstsanding player pre season but didn't get a minute against Wolves.

Doesn't matter how he plays or how others play, Enda was awful on Monday, same with Lundstram.

Last time this happened and everyone was moaning about the team selection we walked away with 3 points

just saying

Done my bit btw I’m on Fulham tonight it worked this afternoon giving brum the points so 🤞 for a Sheffield double
not goin to hold my breath

this is why we are bottom of the league - games like this - no idea what the game plan is other than run around in Fulham's wake and then occasionally hoof the ball up field