Marianakis - Lifted from the good people over at LTLF | Page 6 | Vital Football

Marianakis - Lifted from the good people over at LTLF

Sniffer Dog - 12/5/2017 12:54

Calvin Plummer - 12/5/2017 12:00

Also makes me wonder why Olympiacos fans don't get proper jobs.

That is a ridiculous comment.

Come on Calvin, you are better than that!

typical of plummer. condescending and ignorant.

Realblustone - 12/5/2017 11:12

Bet you vote for Corybn Woanz?

He has never been to the ground either

I bet you vote Corbyn as well my fantasist friend

He's a fooking delusional ill-educated moron that doesn't live in the real world as well.

:18:

PVH - 12/5/2017 12:33

boszi - 12/5/2017 12:20

PVH - 12/5/2017 12:09

If he's proved guilty of something then fair do's CP.

Until then I'll take Marinakis at face value and see what he does for our club.

I appreciate there are a lot of stories doing the rounds, however, how he runs our club and the successess (if any) he brings will be the yardstick I'll be using.

Lots of stories were around about Jimmy Savile when alive and he was never proven guilty, you'd take him at face value and have him running a kiddies club?

Dearie me, that's a bit of a disgraceful analogy to be using in all fairness.

Not really, what's could be asserted disgraceful is you selling your soul for the sake of success / getting rid of Fawaz.

Like Savile, EM got connections in high places, and people with connections to high places tend to be untouchable, but it doesnt stop folk knowing.

Same why im against the Americans , all JJM's team got jailed for a share scam, however he was friends with Ronald Reagan and he like Savile / EM a free man.

MarvinsPA - 12/5/2017 10:51

The allegations against him worry me, though I still believe in innocent until proven otherwise, he's not ideal but given the circumstances we have very little option.

Do I think Marianakis will harm the club? no. Do I think Fawaz will harm the club? absolutely yes.

I started questioning Fawaz after the Boyd eye test, yet tried all I could to give the benefit of doubt for quite some time after that, will give Marianakis the same benefit.

Think this was the majority approach- for u it was boyd, for others it was pizza, others it was WUPS, then the was the players wages etc etc. Most gave a great deal of benefit before overwhelming evidence unequivically showed fookwas to be an utter incompetent clown. Think most will do the same.again with the big man- let's see what he does with us before he is judged. If we start getting cut price heroin at the city ground then maybe we can worry.

Woanz - 12/5/2017 13:10

Realblustone - 12/5/2017 11:12

Bet you vote for Corybn Woanz?

He has never been to the ground either

I bet you vote Corbyn as well my fantasist friend

He's a fooking delusional ill-educated moron that doesn't live in the real world as well.

:18:

:19: :19: :19: :19:

It was a tongue in cheek response to your assertion that all these allegations have been created by PAOK fans.

Do you not think it impressive that they control the media, judiciary, law enforcement? and intelligence agencies?

Calvin Plummer - 12/5/2017 13:31

It was a tongue in cheek response to your assertion that all these allegations have been created by PAOK fans.

Do you not think it impressive that they control the media, judiciary, law enforcement? and intelligence agencies?

Panathinaikos and PAOK mainly but others also.

The owners of Panathinaikos and PAOK also own tv channels and newspapers etc. so we can see how it happens.

Like I have said before and I will repeat, I am not a fan of Marinakis but if he buys our football club then I will support him 100%.

MarvinsPA - 12/5/2017 13:01

I appreciate there are a lot of stories doing the rounds, however, how he runs our club and the successess (if any) he brings will be the yardstick I'll be using.

Lots of stories were around about Jimmy Savile when alive and he was never proven guilty, you'd take him at face value and have him running a kiddies club?

Actually I don't recall there being much speculation about Jimmy Savile prior to his death, maybe I just missed it, either way pretty disgraceful to bring @@@@@philia onto a Football forum just to try & score points.

In the main because Savile was so powerful and connected.

Obviously everyone knew in the circles he mixed with, however were not allowed or afraid of losing their job if they spoke out

In a 1978 BBC Radio 1 interview, Lydon alluded to the sordid conduct by Jimmy Savile,

2008 after Jimmy Savile denied being at a childrens home in Jersey subject to a child abuse investigation the Sun published a picture of him being there with a group of childen.
Savile subsequently gained a gagging order.

Just highlighting that because people are not found guilty / prosecuted does not always mean they not guilty, especially if they well connected.

And for posters to suggest that EM should welcomed with open harms just because he never been convicted is plain wrong in view

boszi - 12/5/2017 13:46

Actually I don't recall there being much speculation about Jimmy Savile prior to his death, maybe I just missed it, either way pretty disgraceful to bring @@@@@philia onto a Football forum just to try & score points.

Obviously everyone knew in the circles he mixed with, however were not allowed or afraid of losing their job if they spoke out

In a 1978 BBC Radio 1 interview, Lydon alluded to the sordid conduct by Jimmy Savile,

2008 after Jimmy Savile denied being at a childrens home in Jersey subject to a child abuse investigation the Sun published a picture of him being there with a group of childen.

Just highlighting that because people are not found guilty / prosecuted does not always mean they not guilty, especially if they well connected.

And for posters to suggest that EM should welcomed with open harms just because he never been convicted is plain wrong in view

Not even if he was involved in faking the Moon landings?

EM that is, not Saville.

Calvin Plummer - 12/5/2017 13:31

Dont forget Stellios Supermart. Stellios and EM have never got on, not since the Metaxa incident

mao tse tung - 12/5/2017 15:22

boszi - 12/5/2017 13:46

Not even if he was involved in faking the Moon landings?

EM that is, not Saville.

Never mind that, OWD HARMS

If it is true that EM has been in charge since the beginning of the season

Then he sanctioned all player buys and sales including OB...now then what do we think about that

:26: :26: :26:

da fuq - 12/5/2017 18:57

If it is true that EM has been in charge since the beginning of the season

Then he sanctioned all player buys and sales including OB...now then what do we think about that

:26: :26: :26:

That running the 41st best team in England is somewhat different to running the best team by a mile in Greece.

That we need to approach this guy with real caution and sceptism. That we need to not be ejaculating over everything he says but see what he actually does.

So far we've heard zero encouraging words but have witnessed disastrous actions

"And for posters to suggest that EM should welcomed with open harms just because he never been convicted is plain wrong in view".

So what do you suggest be done? Bloke hasn't took over (officially) and he's condemned in some eyes.

I have reservations about him as do many others; however who or whatever he is he has to be an improvement (in terms of professionalism) on the current incumbent which can only be a plus for Forest.

Moreover, if he is to be the new owner (which looks highly likely but you never can tell with FAH) there's sod all us supporters can do about it. Given this scenario its effectively wait and see what his plans are and how he goes about it, then a judgement can be made.

WatnallRed - 12/5/2017 19:02

"And for posters to suggest that EM should welcomed with open harms just because he never been convicted is plain wrong in view".

So what do you suggest be done? Bloke hasn't took over (officially) and he's condemned in some eyes.

I have reservations about him as do many others; however who or whatever he is he has to be an improvement (in terms of professionalism) on the current incumbent which can only be a plus for Forest.

Moreover, if he is to be the new owner (which looks highly likely but you never can tell with FAH) there's sod all us supporters can do about it. Given this scenario its effectively wait and see what his plans are and how he goes about it, then a judgement can be made.

Judgement can be made immediately so long as people are willing to adjust it as the facts change

boszi - 12/5/2017 12:50

PVH - 12/5/2017 12:03

boszi - 12/5/2017 11:54

Ok, if Fawaz's father had made his fortune by ripping people off by buying their houses cheap they way he says, then it would be thought it would be fairly widely known, but all I can find when googling is information from a Forest Rumors site and a Shaggers site.

More than likely written by shagger on a wind up or someone wanting to portray Fawaz in a bad light.

Why would it be widely publicised how Fawaz's or his father/family made his/their fortune?

We are talking about a bloke who founded a refrigeration and air conditioning business in a hot country a good few years back, not someone who invented Google or the Internet.

Yes, but didn't his son marry into royalty?

Id imagine the newpapers would have delved into his fathers background.

Hmmm I think it might have been Jom who said that.

Don't rule out the Greeks pmsl.

Well thought may have heard something if he was meeting FL yesterday. One of the longest drawn out takeovers ever.

And football league turn him down we are stuck with a useless owner who has lost all interest in us.

boszi - 12/5/2017 12:50

PVH - 12/5/2017 12:03

boszi - 12/5/2017 11:54

Ok, if Fawaz's father had made his fortune by ripping people off by buying their houses cheap they way he says, then it would be thought it would be fairly widely known, but all I can find when googling is information from a Forest Rumors site and a Shaggers site.

More than likely written by shagger on a wind up or someone wanting to portray Fawaz in a bad light.

Why would it be widely publicised how Fawaz's or his father/family made his/their fortune?

We are talking about a bloke who founded a refrigeration and air conditioning business in a hot country a good few years back, not someone who invented Google or the Internet.

Yes, but didn't his son marry into royalty?

Id imagine the newpapers would have delved into his fathers background.

Hmmm I think it might have been Jom who said that.

Don't rule out the Greeks pmsl.