Marianakis - Lifted from the good people over at LTLF | Page 9 | Vital Football

Marianakis - Lifted from the good people over at LTLF

All the shit about ND estate not wanting to sell to them or getting the correct amount all the shit about fit and proper persons tests

MA having a rival bid apparently
A local group having a rival bid apparently

fookin ell you cannot remember any of that?

da fuq - 13/5/2017 13:03

All the shit about ND estate not wanting to sell to them or getting the correct amount all the shit about fit and proper persons tests

MA having a rival bid apparently
A local group having a rival bid apparently

fookin ell you cannot remember any of that?

I remember it vividly; the problem is most of it was untrue

da fuq - 13/5/2017 12:57

mao tse tung - 13/5/2017 12:46

da fuq - 13/5/2017 12:32

mao tse tung - 13/5/2017 12:18

Realblustone - 13/5/2017 11:50

Popey. I supported the team and the owner. What is the problem with that?

I will support the team and the new owner next season too.

Fawaz made many mistakes. He was clearly out of his depth, but people on Vital had it in for him before he took over. Perhaps promises made by the other bidder had something to do with it?

I am a positive optimistic person Popey. You should try it some time especially in front of your students.

"....people on Vital had it in for him before he took over."

That is a monstrous lie!

People started to question him when he blurted out the "Iconic" bollox and then again after Pizzagate; what started off as a trickle then turned into a deluge after sacking O Driscoll and the McLeish fiasco.

The whole pantomime was exacerbated by certain people that you know well spouting fanciful proclamations that have turned out to be fairy tales.

How many times has Dan, for example, claimed Fawaz saved us from administration, even though the claim has not one ounce of fact?

Rather than blame people on here who have turned out to be right, why not spend some time questioning your friends and ask them why they were so wrong?

No that is actually not true

The shenanigans started before the take over was complete all the arguing about rivals bids and MA and his crew

Don't start being revisionists about this some of us actually have memories

I am not being revisionist; I remember the events quite clearly.

Even the rubbish about rival bids; I remember having a conversation with one individual who told me that all parties had to make sealed bids and that he knew the details of the bids.

How the fook are you supposed to take rubbish like that seriously?

I'm not taking it seriously but it is a FACT that the demonisation started before the the take over was even close to being completed

If you cannot remember then I am not going to be able to get you to believe it

Absolute rubbish

I was a lurker who joined just a day or two before Fawaz bought the club. It was actually fury at the utter bollocks Jom was spouting and how he was attacking others than prompted me to join.

Until Fawaz posted that photo of him with his daughter in a forest shirt, no one had a fooking clue who he was. We didn't know much after either. To be honest, Kuwaitis did not feature that much in the discussions at all.

There was no reason to be opposed to the Hawawis because we knew sod all about them.

First warning signs were the underwhelming press conference and iconic manager rubbish.

Next was pizzagate

Then Fawaz took over and the club fell out of the crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down.

I even remember people like you claiming it was all Omar' s fault and Fawaz would sort it out :19:

Pope John XXIII - 13/5/2017 13:12

da fuq - 13/5/2017 12:57

mao tse tung - 13/5/2017 12:46

da fuq - 13/5/2017 12:32

mao tse tung - 13/5/2017 12:18

Realblustone - 13/5/2017 11:50

Popey. I supported the team and the owner. What is the problem with that?

I will support the team and the new owner next season too.

Fawaz made many mistakes. He was clearly out of his depth, but people on Vital had it in for him before he took over. Perhaps promises made by the other bidder had something to do with it?

I am a positive optimistic person Popey. You should try it some time especially in front of your students.

"....people on Vital had it in for him before he took over."

That is a monstrous lie!

People started to question him when he blurted out the "Iconic" bollox and then again after Pizzagate; what started off as a trickle then turned into a deluge after sacking O Driscoll and the McLeish fiasco.

The whole pantomime was exacerbated by certain people that you know well spouting fanciful proclamations that have turned out to be fairy tales.

How many times has Dan, for example, claimed Fawaz saved us from administration, even though the claim has not one ounce of fact?

Rather than blame people on here who have turned out to be right, why not spend some time questioning your friends and ask them why they were so wrong?

No that is actually not true

The shenanigans started before the take over was complete all the arguing about rivals bids and MA and his crew

Don't start being revisionists about this some of us actually have memories

I am not being revisionist; I remember the events quite clearly.

Even the rubbish about rival bids; I remember having a conversation with one individual who told me that all parties had to make sealed bids and that he knew the details of the bids.

How the fook are you supposed to take rubbish like that seriously?

I'm not taking it seriously but it is a FACT that the demonisation started before the the take over was even close to being completed

If you cannot remember then I am not going to be able to get you to believe it

Absolute rubbish

I was a lurker who joined just a day or two before Fawaz bought the club. It was actually fury at the utter bollocks Jom was spouting and how he was attacking others than prompted me to join.

Until Fawaz posted that photo of him with his daughter in a forest shirt, no one had a fooking clue who he was. We didn't know much after either. To be honest, Kuwaitis did not feature that much in the discussions at all.

There was no reason to be opposed to the Hawawis because we knew sod all about them.

First warning signs were the underwhelming press conference and iconic manager rubbish.

Next was pizzagate

Then Fawaz took over and the club fell out of the crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down.

I even remember people like you claiming it was all Omar' s fault and Fawaz would sort it out :19:

You don't remember shit

It's a pretty common known thing for you not to see what was has been in front of your eyes

And you are a fooking liar

You have admitted to going to protests about ND in the past and then only last week denied it

fookin ell and you provide education to kids

Lets not forget Pope you still think DF played good football and still hold him up with high regard

Now if that doesn't tell you that you live in a separate reality from the rest of us then I dunno what to say

Can I ask Pope what colour is the sky in your world?

da fuq - 13/5/2017 13:30

You have admitted to going to protests about ND in the past and then only last week denied it

I haven't been to any protests about Doughty and certainly haven't admitted as such. I wouldn't be ashamed if I had

I fully admit to being in the vicinity of the protest against Mark Arthur before that Birmingham game. It was outside the club shop, and I admit I was also outside the club shop.

Can't say I did lot of protesting

The protest against Doughty after the game passed me by, as I received a text from my wife in the latter stages of the game saying she felt quite badly ill. I left on the whistle and hurried home and we spent the rest of the evening progressing from NHS walk in centre, to NEMs to QMC. it was at QMC that I learned Doughty had resigned and so had McClaren. We left there around 3am.

Sorry your honour, t'wasnt me.

But I'll enjoy seeing you make another retraction from yet again typing rubbish without thinking

I am a lot of things but I'm not a liar.

And I hated Doughty

Pope John XXIII - 13/5/2017 13:55

I haven't been to any protests about Doughty and certainly haven't admitted as such. I wouldn't be ashamed if I had

I fully admit to being in the vicinity of the protest against Mark Arthur before that Birmingham game. It was outside the club shop, and I admit I was also outside the club shop.

The protest against Doughty after the game passed me by, as I received a text from my wife in the latter stages of the game saying she felt quite badly ill. I left on the whistle and hurried home and we spent the rest of the evening progressing from NHS walk in centre, to NEMs to QMC. it was at QMC that I learned Doughty had resigned and so had McClaren. We left there around 3am.

But I'll enjoy seeing you make another retraction from yet again typing rubbish without thinking

And I hated Doughty

ZZZZZZZZZZ DOUGIE FREEDMAN

da fuq - 13/5/2017 13:38

Lets not forget Pope you still think DF played good football and still hold him up with high regard

Now if that doesn't tell you that you live in a separate reality from the rest of us then I dunno what to say

Can I ask Pope what colour is the sky in your world?

How would you know?

Seriously, if 9 games isn't enough to judge Warburton how can you judge Freeman?

How many years would he have had to be here before you would have seen 9 games? :19:

I don't bring up Freeman all the time because he's been and gone. Never said the football was great generally but I felt he was given an extremely raw deal and did what he needed to do. I don't recall any last day escapes, or any real threats of relegation at all

And at our best we were a great counter attacking side

Shame he never had Assombalonga to score the goals.

But thats all gone

Great to see a traditional da fuq meltdown though, we haven't had one in days

da fuq - 13/5/2017 13:59

Pope John XXIII - 13/5/2017 13:55

And I hated Doughty

ZZZZZZZZZZ DOUGIE FREEDMAN

When you've finished running away from your own rash comments and acting like a young child, I'll take your apology

Now pipe down son you are embarrassing your self

I'm going to say something that is going to probably get me banned

I actually believe the way some fans treated ND added to his death

It was fooking disgusting

da fuq - 13/5/2017 14:08

Pope you mean the ND protests at the Birmingham game

GAME SET AND MATCH

Not sure what you are going on about

There were anti mark Arthur protests before the Birmingham game.

There were apparently anti ND protests after the same game.

I was briefly present around the first but a participant at neither. Although I approved of both

Pope John XXIII - 13/5/2017 14:16

da fuq - 13/5/2017 14:08

Pope you mean the ND protests at the Birmingham game

GAME SET AND MATCH

Not sure what you are going on about

There were anti mark Arthur protests before the Birmingham game.

There were apparently anti ND protests after the same game.

I was briefly present around the first but a participant at neither. Although I approved of both

Dearie me

Notice you've somewhat dried up on the topic of the pre-Fawaz haters, who you insisted half an hour ago were rabidly against the Hasawis before they even took over.

Yet you've failed to produce a single name or post to back that up and two different players have said you are wrong.

So now you are calling me a liar about a car park protest that neither of us went to. Were you even at the game?

Good fun watching you squirm though.

You've used up dearie me, so what is the next faux confident phrase you can chuck out to avoid having to respond?

I'm not sure how you can compare MWs record to that of previous managers at Forest, as none of them took over a team as bad or in as worse a position as he had to. Your criticising him for not picking the January signings, yet you slated all of those signings when we made them.
I think he did great job under the circumstances, not only saving us, but actually putting out some good football and getting most fans excited again.
For the first time in ages I actually feel positive about the coming season. He's the first manager in about 15 years that I actually think we can be proud of having and the first who actually appears to have a sensible plan and knows what he is doing.
His post match interviews actually make sense for once and don't come across as the insane ramblings of a mad man. He actually explains his decisions and why he made them, which I can't remember any manager doing for ages.
Regardless of what happens next season, as long as there is progress, I hope we stick with him and give him chance to develop his ideas and build the team.

Hardy Forest - 13/5/2017 15:25

I'm not sure how you can compare MWs record to that of previous managers at Forest, as none of them took over a team as bad or in as worse a position as he had to. Your criticising him for not picking the January signings, yet you slated all of those signings when we made them.
I think he did great job under the circumstances, not only saving us, but actually putting out some good football and getting most fans excited again.
For the first time in ages I actually feel positive about the coming season. He's the first manager in about 15 years that I actually think we can be proud of having and the first who actually appears to have a sensible plan and knows what he is doing.
His post match interviews actually make sense for once and don't come across as the insane ramblings of a mad man. He actually explains his decisions and why he made them, which I can't remember any manager doing for ages.
Regardless of what happens next season, as long as there is progress, I hope we stick with him and give him chance to develop his ideas and build the team.

1) Dougie Freedman inherited a worse position in many ways. He lost both of his strikers long term within days and had his best player sold in his first summer. He wasn't able to spend a penny.

Freedman's first 9 games included about 7 wins

2) I never criticised the have uary signings and was looking forward to seeing Tiexiera and Tshibola

3) We played as many dreadful games as good ones, but I accept that when we were good, we were very good

4) I also feel positive about the current season. Fighting promotion is his forte