Manchester United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - Match Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

Manchester United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - Match Thread

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know some of the biggest positives to come out of today for me are;

1. The team really worked hard for one another, we looked like we had so much pace around our game with a very solid midfield.

2. Aurier’s performance is sure to see him stay and on top of that puts pressure on Doherty to step up if he wants to be No 1. Great competition.

3. Ndombele will always lose the ball on occasion because of the way he plays but boy can he play, beats his man, picks a pass, so much to come from him.

4. Reguilon has so much pace that he always gives us a chance when we lose the ball in transition.

5. Jose has really built a great team spirit, amazing things await over the next few seasons.

And I have even mentioned Kane, Son or Bale.

I love the way Jose has asked Harry to drop deeper allowing the quicker forwards space to be effective through the middle. It negates the need for a 10, allowing a more fluid midfield 3 as well as getting the best out of Harry. I think he will get 20+ goals and 20+ assists this season if he stays fit

Spot on I am a bit late into the thread but nevertheless Sheringham No10 I could not resist to respond to your fabulous post.

The last three matches and the week will determine our season and even seasons after. The way the boys gritted their teeth against Chelsea and Haifa playing 3 games in 4 days after the Newcastle match shows tremendous spirit, no pundit gave us a chance. I did have good feeling going to the Man Utd match but not such good feeling trouncing them 6-1.

Marvellous to see a strong midfield and attackers playing in sync. My only worry as some have mentioned is the defence but then it does not matter much when we defend from the front.
I can not wait for the next game