Manchester City v West Ham Utd, - KO- 7.30pm GMT Wednesday 19th February 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Manchester City v West Ham Utd, - KO- 7.30pm GMT Wednesday 19th February 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
Blue Moon v We're Forever Blowing Hot Air

They sacked Manuel Pellegrini, such a gentleman and a very nice man, a proven winner with City but again ignored when it came to Manager of the Season, however, they replaced him with a top manager, Mr Moyes who has brought life back into the hammers side that has swept all before them in his return to management, well that is what they hoped for, it has not quite turned out that way, but given time they will surprise a few teams on the way, maybe next season in the Championship.
Our very good friend and lifetime season Card Holder Pablo Zabaleta who is in his last season at West Ham will no doubt be on the bench today and we all wish him well in whatever he chooses after this season. I hope one day to see PZ back at City in some capacity truly one of City best ever players. I think City will want to make a statement of intent here.

UEFA :ban:NEWS .... VMC response :finger:

City Team News
Out- Mendy, Stones Zinchenko (suspended), Sterling(out/hamstring)

Doubtful
Aguero, Sane, Laporte

City - connections - Manuel Pelligrini, Clive Allen, Big Mal, Pablo Zabaleta, Ian Bishop, Trevor Morley, Craig Bellamy, Eyal Berkovic, Wayne Bridge, David Cross, Justin Fashanu, Marc-Vivien Foe (23), JH1, Kevin Horlock, Micael Hughes, David James, Frank Lampard Jnr, Steve Lomas, Tyrone Mears, Samir Nasri, Stuart Pearce, Trevor Sinclair, Perry Suckling, Paulo Wanchope, Mark Ward, Phil Woosnam, Richard Wright (coach & player),

Famous Fans - Alf Garnett, Ray Winstone, Russell Brand, Kris Akabusi, Alfred Hitchcock :oops:, Danny Dyer, Lennox Lewis

possible starting Xl
Ederson
Cancelo, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Walker
Rodri, Bernardo, Foden De Bruyne, David Silva,
Jesus

Match Officials
Referee
: Kevin Friend
Assistants: Neil Davies, Richard West.
Fourth official: Mike Dean.
VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis.. Assistant VAR: Andy Madley.

Next The Winter Break, about two months too late

Last edited:
The Doctor will get a turn on the left. unles we go with Jesus, which is maybe more likely. Hope Sterling recovers soon, his form has dipped, but we need him fit and firing again.

Pep's first expression says it all. This part of the job drives him crazy. I can understand why.:shake::surrender:

The weather tomorrow is going to be awful - wet and windy as storm Ciara makes her way across the country....

The weather tomorrow is going to be awful - wet and windy as storm Ciara makes her way across the country....
Looking at the forecast the worst winds will be in the south east - my neck of the woods. :rolleyes:
Manchester will be wet and windy but not too bad. Not enough to postpone the game I hope.

Looking at the forecast the worst winds will be in the south east - my neck of the woods. :rolleyes:
Manchester will be wet and windy but not too bad. Not enough to postpone the game I hope.

I think the weather will be bad across the majority of the country but it will be windier the closer to that coast on the west you are and easing a bit inland. The Rugby in Scotland (Sat) is being badly affected

I think the weather will be bad across the majority of the country but it will be windier the closer to that coast on the west you are and easing a bit inland. The Rugby in Scotland (Sat) is being badly affected
I have battened down my hatches, Buzz. I’ve taken in from the garden anything that isn’t nailed down. :giggle:

Charlie Nicholson on SSN is flying back to Scotland tonight. I would not want to be in his shoes.