Manchester City v Watford FA Cup Final - Saturday 18th May 2019 KO 5.00PM | Page 5 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Watford FA Cup Final - Saturday 18th May 2019 KO 5.00PM

Watching SSN, they were showing footage of City players and staff boarding the coach and I caught sight of Pep. It looked like he was carrying a padded jacket thingy, not the Coatigan.
If true, then we're doomed I tells ya! DOOMED!

It is his lucky charm

Bonjour Planet Blue! Well. We stand on the brink of making incredible history which has even driven the crumbling rag empire to release a 20 years old treble inspired kit for next season. I expect the team to play with freedom in Match No. 61 today and put on a show for the watching world. I have the bends from G-Force/cabin depressurisation test flights but I hope to clearly see City give Watford’s defence a proper testing!
Got a houseful chez JB so I will chip in later!

As Pep says JB, if this was Liverpool or United, then it is incredible, when it is City it's OK

COME ON CITY!!!!!

D62bRumXoAA8W55.jpg

Watford playing the “all the pressure is on City. We have nothing to lose”.

Yes you have. You can lose the game.

Still waiting fr UEFA to spoil the party they may be waiting for the final Whistle before saying anything, Buzz@paranoidsrus#theagendaisoutthere

Colin Bell ? my hero (Buzz)
“It would be brilliant if we could lift the FA Cup this year.

“It couldn’t have worked out better if it works out that way that 50 years down the line, we lift the FA Cup again.

“What a fantastic way to celebrate that would be - and the way we have been playing this season you wouldn’t bet against them too.

“In the past, when I’ve been going to our home games, no matter who we were playing I was never comfortable until the 90th minute what the result was going to be.

“But this season, after the first half dozen games or so, given the way we shaped up I was genuinely confident we were capable of beating anybody.

“The players are so happy, and the manager is doing such a wonderful job. And to win the FA Cup would be such a wonderful way to end the season.”

we will get the usual Aguero unhappy and will be sold crap

In a parallel universe Aguero stats the game and the following comment is made in the BBC studio by Lineker.....

"So that's a real kick in the teeth for Jesus. Having scored the goal that got them to final he has been dropped by Guardiola. Very harsh don't you think Alan?"