Manchester City v Watford FA Cup Final - Saturday 18th May 2019 KO 5.00PM | Page 4 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Watford FA Cup Final - Saturday 18th May 2019 KO 5.00PM

City and Watford have met six times in the FA Cup, with the Blues winning three, drawing two and losing once.

Overall, City are unbeaten in the last 15 games against the Hornets, winning 13 and drawing two with an aggregate of 41-6 in goals.

The last defeat came in 1989.

(That last one is always the sort that gives me the wobbles :help:)

I think the lads will be relaxed and raring to go, Will Sané start or Mahrez?

I think the lads will be relaxed and raring to go, Will Sané start or Mahrez?

An excellent question. I am leaning towards Sané.

I think Fernandinho will be on the bench and available as a 'closer' should we need Uber Game Management Mode at the end of the match. Also think Kev will start the final warming the bench ready to up the ante attacking wise if needed or, again, add to our ability to control the match if necessary.

I also expect Deaney to but putting himself about with gusto this afternoon. Not all of it fairly. In fact most of it not. One hopes Kevin Friend is on his game.

I love the comments below from Gary James - but is it only Historical if United or Liverpool do it first?

D6svN8QXsAA7KBq.png

• [B]Gary James[/B]‏ @[B]GaryJamesWriter[/B] May 16

It's all relative though. The 1989-90 team of MUFC was the most expensive ever assembled in Britain with MUFC borrowing to fund purchases and getting in to debt. All allowed back then and plenty of teams did it but plenty of others borrowed to try and keep pace and failed.

Watching SSN, they were showing footage of City players and staff boarding the coach and I caught sight of Pep. It looked like he was carrying a padded jacket thingy, not the Coatigan.
If true, then we're doomed I tells ya! DOOMED!

Bonjour Planet Blue! Well. We stand on the brink of making incredible history which has even driven the crumbling rag empire to release a 20 years old treble inspired kit for next season. I expect the team to play with freedom in Match No. 61 today and put on a show for the watching world. I have the bends from G-Force/cabin depressurisation test flights but I hope to clearly see City give Watford’s defence a proper testing!
Got a houseful chez JB so I will chip in later!