Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur - KO- 5.30pm GMT Sat 17th August 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Page 5 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur - KO- 5.30pm GMT Sat 17th August 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

I saw at least two fouls like that committed by Arsenal players today and not once was the phrase ‘tactical foul’ uttered. They have been conditioned. It is like a Pavlovian response now.

Well you have Neville and Tyler to keep it fresh in the memory

Well....yes. We're pretty awesome, to be fair.

But that's the point - the only thing (I think) that can de-rail us, is the agenda that almost the whole football world seems to be waging against us.

No just certain bodies the top six clubs and certain individuals plus Klipperty

Wow! Other than complete, blinkered bias, quite how Oliver gave a free against Bernardo, I'll never know.

Incompetence doesn't cover it.

When seen alongside the failure to penalise Lamella for grappling Rodri in the box.......then bias can be the only conclusion really

On a more positive note - Sterling is almost unrecognisable from the hesitant striker of two years ago. Golden boot?

Our announcers did it as well. I hate a conspiracy theory, but it must come down from the higher ups. No doubt about it.
Wherever there is money, there is corruption - we all know this. And there is a hell of a lot of money in football (hell, just look at the prison record of FIFA, UEFA etc.).

After FFP and all that, all the dodgy decisions, etc. etc. etc. you'd have to be particularly naive to think that there wasn't an agenda.

Wherever there is money, there is corruption - we all know this. And there is a hell of a lot of money in football (hell, just look at the prison record of FIFA, UEFA etc.).

After FFP and all that, all the dodgy decisions, etc. etc. etc. you'd have to be particularly naive to think that there wasn't an agenda.
Bring it on, we'll beat them regardless.