Managerial merry go round | Page 125 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

Wednesday look the spitting image of Huddersfield when the Cowleys went there: bottom of the Championship with sod all points, a prize dingbat running the club and likely to be sacked next summer even if they turn the season around and save them from relegation. Not very appealing in my eyes.

Bradford may be in the fourth tier with a revolving door on the manager's office, but they do have big support and are only £1.1m in debt. Not sure how willing they are to invest in the squad though.
And Changsiri only hands out one year contracts, which means no spending years on paid gardening leave a la Huddersfield when the inevitable happens.

I know somebody will correct me but Birmingham must be in there highest league position for years.Eustace managed to keep them up last season as well.
Football is getting crazier and crazier. I can only hope they crumble like Bournemouth are doing this season after doing the dirty on their manager.

They're 6th following a win over West Brom on Friday.
Mr Rooney rumoured to be on his way having quit his job in the states...

I know somebody will correct me but Birmingham must be in there highest league position for years.Eustace managed to keep them up last season as well.
Football is getting crazier and crazier. I can only hope they crumble like Bournemouth are doing this season after doing the dirty on their manager.

Taken over by American Private Equity, with a shell company named ‘Shelby Enterprises’ in a pretty brazen attempt to ingratiate themselves with the locals, and Tom Brady as some window dressing. A real shame, Birmingham have some of the best fans in the country (certainly when compared to their near neighbours) and deserve better after years of mismanagement.

Really shocking decision by Birmingham. New owners confuse a name with managerial ability. Eustace will probably end up at Rangers and good luck to him. Very good coach

Last time they were this high, they sacked Rowett and look how that turned out when Zola came in (Rooney will do better than Zola, I'm sure)!

Our local rag suggesting John O'Shea will be part of Rooney's backroom staff at Birmingham. They quote BBC5 Live claim that a deal for Rooney is 'done'

Also that Dean Holden is bookies favourite for Bradford; and that Danny Cowley also interested

Two page article in the football league paper on the dynamic duo being ready for a return to management.

Rooney appointed at Birmingham.

27.3% win rate as a coach with his teams scoring on average less than a goal a game.

Rooney appointed at Birmingham.

27.3% win rate as a coach with his teams scoring on average less than a goal a game.

To be fair to him, he did do very well at Derby the season he had more or less a first team of 16 year olds playing in the Championship.