Managerial merry go round | Page 126 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

Two page article in the football league paper on the dynamic duo being ready for a return to management.

I think they have been ready for some time, but the offers haven't materialised at the level they expected.

Maybe they are unwilling to accept that they need to go down a division or two to rebuild their reputation?

I think they have been ready for some time, but the offers haven't materialised at the level they expected.

Maybe they are unwilling to accept that they need to go down a division or two to rebuild their reputation?

I guess even if you drop divisions it needs to be somewhere with potential and decent ownership, which is not always the case.

They would have been incredible for Wrexham if that job materialised at the right time for them but if you drop down and make the wrong move, might not be much on the table.

Portsmouth will have to pay them until the conclusion of their contract if they don't pick up another job, so perhaps they are happy to wait it out a bit longer.

Bradford would be a good fit in terms of potential growth and fanbase.

Longer it goes on, the less attractive they'll be to clubs. It'll be a year without a job on 3rd Jan.

Sheff Wed appoint German Danny Rohl as their new boss
First managerial role but has been assistant coach at Bayern Munich, Leipzig and Southampton plus the German national team.
Don't think anyone has a clue how that's going to go. It'll either be a genius appointment or an absolute disaster, but won't fall between the two.

Sheff Wed appoint German Danny Rohl as their new boss
First managerial role but has been assistant coach at Bayern Munich, Leipzig and Southampton plus the German national team.
Don't think anyone has a clue how that's going to go. It'll either be a genius appointment or an absolute disaster, but won't fall between the two.
Why always foreign appointments?

Kennedy started his career there. Am I jumping to an unlikely conclusion here??
Personally I think if it was this or the Irish job then for us to act the way we have would only be if MK had been actively touting himself around and we found out

Ben Garner sacked at Colchester . Flirted with relegation last season and in bottom 2 again. Hopper mostly used as sub his career on a real downward spiral. Shame as he was a decent player for us for most of his time here.

Ben Garner sacked at Colchester . Flirted with relegation last season and in bottom 2 again. Hopper mostly used as sub his career on a real downward spiral. Shame as he was a decent player for us for most of his time here.
What price the Copley’s to go back to Essex? It’s their neck of the woods.