Managerial merry go round | Page 124 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

In a shocking development Watford after 1 win in 8 extend the contract of their boss Valerien Ismael. A long service award???

Australian, Kevin Muscat was one of the dirtiest, most violent players ever to appear for Crystal Palace. If he carries that into his management approach, Rangers have an interesting time aheafor!
Totally agree with you as a player total thug
When he came into management i thought here we go
Yet hes done quiet well and his post match interviews are actually quite good and fair

what makes you say that?

Wednesday a basket case with the owner withdrawing all funding and looking to sell. Bradford one of those clubs who should be doing better with their support base. The kind of club who if they get a manager who can get it working both on the pitch and off it with fan engagement etc...could be quite successful.

Also I'd suggest slightly less pressure in getting the results from day 1

Think they'd be more tempted by Bradford in all honesty
Agreed. Sounds like a great club for them. Massive for L2 standard with great fan base. Only few points from play offs now as well.. Great project to build something big and going up the league's.

8th at the moment. Had a great start but dropping off lately. Seemingly the board wants to go in a 'different' direction whatever that means.

They'll probably re-appoint Hessenthaler!!
I'm ready!!!!!

Attachments

• Bmy9dP1CAAA0z6C.jpg_large.jpg
    Bmy9dP1CAAA0z6C.jpg_large.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 0
can think of two (brothers) that would

Danny and Nicky were interviewed for the Wednesday job before they joined Huddersfield.

Would of been a good job for them as they wouldn't of had to move as they were really settled here.

They wouldn't of taken the job because they said the Chairman is an absolute fruit bat !

DC has come out already and said the Sheffield Wednesday and Bradford jobs are 'wonderful opportunities', so I suspect he'll look at getting back in now.

I actually thought they might go for Gillingham as well - bit of a project, got some decent money behind them and local. Unless their good mate Harris has warned them off it!

Wednesday look the spitting image of Huddersfield when the Cowleys went there: bottom of the Championship with sod all points, a prize dingbat running the club and likely to be sacked next summer even if they turn the season around and save them from relegation. Not very appealing in my eyes.

Bradford may be in the fourth tier with a revolving door on the manager's office, but they do have big support and are only £1.1m in debt. Not sure how willing they are to invest in the squad though.

Wednesday look the spitting image of Huddersfield when the Cowleys went there: bottom of the Championship with sod all points, a prize dingbat running the club and likely to be sacked next summer even if they turn the season around and save them from relegation. Not very appealing in my eyes.

Bradford may be in the fourth tier with a revolving door on the manager's office, but they do have big support and are only £1.1m in debt. Not sure how willing they are to invest in the squad though.
I think league 2 suits their hands on style. They can have a rummage around the lower leagues and players could step up. At Wednesday they would expect Stella signings